Insomnia: The Addiction


Sleep.

It is another thing in my life that eludes me tonight.

Yet I much rather fuck than sleep.

I’m alone.

I’m alone as usual.

From the window, the moon leaves a streak across my motel bed. 

I lie there naked and sticky from my latest encounter.  I’m too exhausted to move.  Yet, not exhausted enough.

I’m having trouble sleeping. It has been this way for a few years now. 

Addiction does that to you.  Nothing else seems to matter.

I wasn’t always alone, but for the past three years it has been me and my addiction.

I used to have a wife and three beautiful daughters.  We were a happy family.  I always made sure my girls had the finest things money could buy. I worked hard all day to provide for them. The problem arose when I decided that because I work so hard…it was time that I play hard as well.

As long as I gave them the best, they should not have a problem with my extracurricular activities.

The best for them right now is not to have me around. 

Sleep eludes me tonight and I’m all alone as usual.

I spent so many nights chasing pussy my wife had no choice but to pack the kids up and leave.  How many prostitutes and neighbors do you have to fuck before you chase your wife away?

In my case, quite a few. 

My wife loved me so much she tried hard to tough it out and hang around.  She wanted to be the only one I needed.  She tried new things in the bedroom. For the first time I knew how it felt to have my dick slide inside her tight lubed asshole. 

That didn’t help me to stick around.  It only made me want to slide my dick in as many assholes as I could. Her best friend was one woman I enjoyed fucking. Her pussy and her ass were always wet and ready. To top it all off the feeling of her lips around my dick was extraordinary. 

She was my downfall.

She showed up wearing only bra and panties under her trench coat.  How could I possibly resist? She knew that my wife had taken my daughters to the mall and she came right over to get a mouth full of dick.  I led her into the bedroom anticipating sliding in-between her supple ass cheeks. 

She wasted no time dropping to her knees and taking me into her mouth.  She sucked and slurped on my dick.  I felt weak in the knees.  I couldn’t take it anymore.  I didn’t want to come from head. No. I wanted to come all over her breast. I pulled my dick from her mouth and pushed her backwards. 

She smiled.

She took off her bra and panties and climbed onto the bed.  She spread her legs and began to slowly play with herself.  Her fingers slid in and out of her tight wet hole.  I was intoxicated.  That is what happens.

It is like I’m drunk.  When I see it, when I smell it, I just have to have it.

I leaped into her head first licking and sucking her into oblivion.  She could barely breathe let alone moan the way she wanted to.  Her pussy was so tasty I could eat it all day.

That is if my wife hadn’t come home. 

She just stood there staring.  It was as if we were all frozen. I stared at her with my mouth covered in her best friend’s juices.

She didn’t scream or yell.

She just calmly exited the room.  That was the end of our marraige.  I lost her.

Since that day I have not been able to sleep.

I have spent all my time moving from motel to motel working in the day and hunting for prostitutes at night. 

Working and fucking has been my new life. 

I feel like I must punish myself.

I miss her and my daughters. She moved away and refuses to tell me where she is.  Though I love my daughters I didn’t hunt them down.  They are better off without me in their lives.  No matter how hard I try I just can’t help myself. 

Just thirty minutes ago I was knee deep in pussy. 

Now I sit here alone trying to figure out how to stop myself.  I wonder if fucking random women was worth losing my family over. 

I have never felt so alone.

Sleep eludes me right now.  

It has for a long time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Housewife Checks IN: The Depression of a Writer

I is for...

C is for...