Lusty Encounters: The Pack (part 3)


I nodded yes.

I looked at Daniel and he moved closer bringing his dick to my mouth. I opened wide and he gently placed it in. I wrapped my lips around his shaft. I sucked and licked as if my life depended on it.  Unfortunately, my life did depend on it.  I glanced up at him. His head was thrown back and he was moaning so loudly it sounded almost like a howl. 

Suddenly my head was being yanked back. I turned and stared at the large black man that was eating out my pussy before. He was smiling and I knew something bad was going to happen.  I was ordered to get on all fours again and I was shaking.

It wasn’t like I was a virgin or anything, but he was very large and I was terrified.  I braced myself as he force his way in my slightly damp pussy.  Fear had almost dried me up.  He pounded and pounded only able to get a fourth of the way inside. 

I screamed and the rest of the men laughed. 

“Please.” I begged. 

It only made him pound my hole harder.  There were tears pouring out of my eyes.  Finally the son of a bitch came all over my back.  I could feel it drip down my side and hit the bed. I didn’t know how much more of this I could take. 

Before I could catch my breath, another man climbed onto the bed. He was tall and he had fiery red hair.  He was not very attractive and he smelled like he had not showered in a while. 

I begged again for them to let me go.  My cries were ignored.  I looked over at Daniel he was standing back watching.  I knew it was hopeless.  He could not help me and I saw no way for me to get out of this mess. 

Another hard dick was thrust into my mouth. This man was not as big as the other man and Daniel but he had the stamina. He fucked my mouth for what seemed like hours.  My mouth and my jaw were in pain.  Finally I felt a gush of fluids pour into my mouth.  He came hard and some spilled down my chin.

When the man got off the bed,  I fought furiously with my handcuff.  I wanted out of this place.  I would not let them use my body anymore.  I had enough!

“Daniel, help me.”

The leader climbed back onto the bed. 

“Oh darling, calm down.” He said grabbing me roughly and bringing me against his body. 

I looked at him.

“Please let me go.”

He smiled.

“I believe you know that is never going to happen. Do you know why you are here?”

I shook my head.

“My dear, you are Daniels sacrifice.”

I figured that part out.  I needed to know why he chose me.

“If Daniel wants to remain a loyal and standing member in the pack he must sacrifice something that will satisfy our sexual cravings. “

“I don’t want to be your sacrifice. Just let me go, please.”

He laughed richly at my statement.

He brought his face close to mine.

“You are going to get fucked.  It might be easier if you cooperated.”

What happens if I don’t cooperate?” I boldly asked.

He smiled again reaching out grabbing a handful of my hair.

“You get punished.” He answered.

To emphasize his point, he threw me across the bed. I landed on my stomach. I tried to get up but a hand was on my back holding me down. Without warning I felt a sharp pain across my ass. 

I screamed out and was struck again.  He swatted me with his hand.  He was so strong.  My ass was on fire.  I cried out and he laughed.  Suddenly he licked me where his hand had made contact with my ass.  It felt so good.  He continued to spank me and prayed that I would not faint from the pain. 

“Bad girls get punished and then they get fucked!” He yelled.

I gripped the small blanket on the bed and choked back a sob.  Finally he stopped. Then I was flipped over. He crawled onto the bed and roughly parted my legs.   He climbed on my and without wasting anytime; he thrust his hard and large cock inside of me. 

I almost forgot that I was being forced to do this. It felt so good.  As he fucked me he eyes began to change colors.  He moaned and howled loudly and I could not help but stare. His eyes, I recognized.  They were the same ones from the painting. The painting of the wolf.  Realization dawned on me.

Terrified of my new found knowledge, I fought and tried to get him off me.  He didn’t like that very much. He raised his hand and slapped me hard across the face. He never stopped fucking me. He just held me in a firmer grasp.  I looked up and Daniel was standing above my head.  He seemed like he was sad to see what was happening yet, he was compelled to watch. 

The leader finally came hard inside of me. He collapsed on my chest breathing heavily. 

His hand came up and wrapped around my neck. He didn’t use much effort, but he was so strong it didn’t take much effort on his part to practically crush my windpipe. I struggled and fought him.  I clawed at his hands but he didn’t budge. I felt myself blacking out…

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Housewife Checks IN: The Depression of a Writer

I is for...

C is for...