The Eyes: Windows to erotica

"The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides."
Audrey Hepburn



There is nothing sexier than looking across the room and seeing his eyes fixed on me. I stare back and watch as he throws a glance toward our bedroom and back at me. He smiles.  In that glance I know that it is time to put the kids to bed for some freaky nasty Mommy and Daddy time.

He didn’t have to say anything; it was all in his eyes.

The eyes are the sexiest part of the body.  To me, they are the windows into the erotic soul. It is no wonder that when I write erotic or anything else I have a tendency to focus on the eyes.  The color, the shape, the way they darken or sparkle.

The eyes speak to us. No verbal communication needed.

When I step out of the shower and he happens to be in there shaving. The look in his eyes has a way of making me feel so sexy and alive as he stares at my naked body.

The eyes are sensuous, no matter the color or the size. They have a way of turning me on before I even been touched.

There is nothing that turns me on more than the look in his eyes when he is between my legs devouring you making you come harder than you have ever came before and his eyes are fixed on you as he does it.

Close your eyes and think about that look. You see in his eyes that he enjoys the taste of you just as much s you enjoy the way his tongue drives you crazy. 

Now, doesn’t that get you all hot and bothered?

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Housewife Checks IN: The Depression of a Writer

I is for...

My Sexual Journey