My Erotic Marriage: Part II


It was late but neither of us could sleep. We were sitting in bed as we usually do. He’s watching Sports Center on ESPN and I’m writing. After a few moments he looked at me.

I could feel his eyes on me.

“So, you’ve been kind of moody lately.”

I looked up at him with one eyebrow raised.

“And?”

He turned to me and in the process he put the TV on mute.

“I just want to know if you are on your period.”

I laughed.

“Umm, No.”

He tossed the remote to the end of the bed.

“Good, because I am horny as fuck!”

I laughed as he climbed on top of me. I placed my hand on his chest as his lips made contact with mine. Our tongues danced circles around each others. He pulled back and I breathed in deeply as his tongue made a path across my neck and down my collarbone.

His hands travelled down my body and settled on the moist goodness hiding in my panties. I moaned softly as his fingers snuck inside sliding across the slippery surface of my clit.

“Oh…” I moaned.

I felt him remove his fingers from my panties and lick my juices off his fingers one by one. 

“So good.” He said.

I was so horny and fired up. All I wanted was his big hard dick in my mouth. I pushed him off me.

He looked at me and I licked my lips smiling. He smiled and laid back on the bed with his hands folded behind his head.

He knew what I wanted.

I began to make a trail with my lips and tongue down his body with my lips and tongue.  I reached his large dick and my mouth began to water. I let my tongue flick across the head before wrapping my mouth round his shaft.

His moans added fuel to the fire.  I worked his shaft with my mouth and my head making sure I kept it moist. My saliva dripped down his balls making a puddle underneath.

I knew he would like that. He always likes it sloppy and nasty.

It felt so good having his dick in my mouth. I was just sucking happily away when he stopped me grabbing his dick away from my mouth.

“What?” I asked confused.

“If you keep sucking like that I’m going to come in your mouth and I am not ready to come.”

I smiled sitting back on my heels wiping the saliva from my mouth.

“Come sit on my face.” He said.

I didn’t hesitate. I was eager to have his tongue in my pussy. I crawled up his body and situated my pussy just above his lips holding onto the headboard.

The first contact of his tongue was amazing.  I rocked slowly and grinded my pussy on his tongue. His hands came up to grip my ass.  I rode his tongue coming closer and closer to my orgasm. 

I could hear and feel him moan into my pussy.

It turned me on so much that I came with my juices spilling into his mouth.  I gripped the headboard. I fell backwards onto the bed trying to catch my breath. 

I barely had time.

Before I knew it he was on top of me, between my legs and then inside of me.  I cried out as he entered me. He knows that I like it hard and rough and tonight he didn’t bother me with nice and slow in the beginning. He fucked me hard making sure to lift one leg over his shoulder.  He fucked me but I knew that he would be coming soon.  I could see the look in his eyes and I knew that my pussy was too good. He was not going to be able to hold on for long.

He pulled out and came hard on my breasts. 

When he was done he laid back on the bed until his breathing returned to normal.

It seemed like forever.

I reached over with my foot and nudged him.

“Umm, can you get me a towel or something? Your cum is starting to get a little cold…”

He laughed heading into the bathroom.

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Housewife Checks IN: The Depression of a Writer

I is for...

My Sexual Journey