Prohibited: Inside Maria, the lesbian




“She began to grind her thigh against my pussy. I felt so much pleasure I could not believe that I was so close to coming.”

~Maria, “ Prohibited”



At some point in a person’s life they may struggle with something. When we are young we struggle with finding ourselves and discovering who it was it are meant to be. When we are older, finding out that you are something you never thought you were or could possibly be can be disturbing.

In my first novel Prohibited my character Maria struggles with the fact that she has been married for 25 years and has begun to lose her attraction to her husband. In turn, she has discovered that she is sexually attracted to women and her best friend Selena. 



“She pulled her fingers out for the last time and licked off my juices. Then she kissed me deeply. I could taste myself. I liked it.”



She tries to hide and fight her emotions. The fight seemed to be futile when her thirst to be with another woman increases and she finds herself being seduced by her best friend.


“She responded by parting her legs exposing her beautiful pussy to me. It was oozing and I felt mine soaking my panties just looking at her.”


I felt as I wrote her character, that she would be relatable to a lot of people. Losing her identity and finding herself again would be difficult for anyone.

I know that this character resonated with me. Her character was one that I was afraid to write because I felt that it would reveal so much of me.  There were things about me that no one knew and I liked to keep to keep it that way. Neither my friends nor my family knew that I was more like my character Maria than they originally thought.

I had a friend ask me after reading my novel if the events in the book were based on my experiences. I gave my standard answer not realizing that she was talking about once character in particular.

I can admit it now that this character was based on my experiences and fantasies.

I can say that I am not a lesbian, but I am sexually attracted to women.



Whew! I said it…




To get a sample or a digital copy of my first novel Prohibited you can visit Amazon

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Housewife Checks IN: The Depression of a Writer

I is for...

C is for...