Hot and Heavy: How we keep the spice in our marriage

Standing in the shower letting the warm water pour over my body when I feel a cool breeze rape me of my warmth.  The shower curtain moves and I see my husband stepping into the shower behind me.
   “Can I join you?” He asked.
I smile.
   “Of course!” I answered.
We loved making love in the shower. This was one of our favorite things to do.  I shivered as I felt his cold hands caress my soapy chocolate body. His fingers found my breasts and I melted into him. I moaned anticipating the feel of his fingers on my wet clit as they brushed past my navel.

That is when we heard.
    “Are you guys in the shower together? That’s gross!”
We don’t say a word we just wash and climb out thoroughly frustrated.



If I had known when we first laid eyes on this house that you could hear everything that happens in the Master Bathroom in the adjoining bathroom, I would have passed. We never realized it would be a problem until we had kids…that always seemed to be in the bathroom when we were.

This is just an example of how having kids has threatened to take the spice out of our marriage. With kids it can be difficult to keep up an incredibly active sex life.
Before we had kids we enjoyed quite a few naughty things. We would role play all the time and have sex in every room of the house.

We never hesitated to have sex in the shower, on the kitchen counter, on the floor in every room and on the washer and dryer. The couches, the chairs, the walk-in closet and the bathroom counter were all victims of our explosive love making.


Now that we have three kids we can’t do all of the things that we used to. We can’t walk around naked like we used to or I can’t cook him dinner in only my heels and nothing else anymore.

It used to bother us at first. Then we discovered new ways to turn up the heat. We found a babysitter to watch the kids while we buy new things at adult stores or visit a few strip clubs. We recruited some relatives to watch the kids for a week so we could go to Las Vegas and get into lots of trouble (I’m not going into details because what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!).

Those special times keep things hot and heavy. Though babysitters for us are often scarce, we don’t get to do those things very often. So in the meantime, we just fuck like rabbits at like one o’clock in the morning and just drink lots of coffee the next day.
Let me tell you it has been worth it!

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Housewife Checks IN: The Depression of a Writer

I is for...

C is for...