The Desperation of a Housewife (part 1)


A woman just wants to feel sexy. 

We have needs.

 My desire to feel sexy and satisfy led to the trouble that I am in now.

I never meant to have an affair.  It just sort of happened that way. 

If I had known things would turn out this way and people would get hurt, I would have stayed away from him.  If I had known it would change my life and turn me into someone I didn’t recognize, I would have kept moving and not have looked his was way.

It didn’t happen until my husband and our small nuclear family moved across the country to further his career.  It was not that I didn’t want to move.  I actually thought it was a good opportunity for us.

It became a problem for me when my husband started to pay more attention to his job than to me. He didn’t want me physically anymore though I am sure he still loved me. 

I still loved him.

I never intended to cheat.  It wasn’t my plan.

I just needed to feel something for a change.  I needed to feel sexy.

I didn’t understand it.  I could stand nude in front of him with one leg on the bed and one leg on the floor playing with my pussy and he would still claim that he was too tired to fuck me.

It got to me.

Being a mom with three kids, I had a tendency to let myself go a little.  There were times I barely had a chance to comb my hair or make myself look nice.  I would sometimes stay in my pajamas all day.  I lost the will to even try.

My husband did nothing to motivate me to look and feel sexy.  He didn’t have time.  He barely looked at me anymore so I didn’t think it mattered how I looked.

That was until I met the object of my obsession.

He made me feel sexy and I wanted to look sexy for him every chance I got.  His touch was electrifying and I missed a man touching me passionately.  Lately sex between my husband and I was suffering.  I was suffering. 

The first time I laid eyes on him, He was outside mowing his well-manicured lawn.  He lived across the street. He was tall with dark chocolate skin.  I watched him mowing, walking the mower back and forth. He was sweating profusely and the liquid cascaded down his muscular arms and chest.

He caught me staring and smiled. 

I looked away and hustled the kids into the car for our weekly shopping trip.  The next time I saw him, he actually approached me and we began to talk. 

I discovered that we had a lot in common.  He was a stay at home dad and had a beautiful little girl.  Though he worked from home he was responsible during the day for the well-being of his little girl. 

He confessed that his wife was always too tired to have sex when she came home.  She was an attorney and seemed to always be too busy for anything.  He was a man, he said and he had needs. 

We decided to keep each other company.  I began to visit his house every day and our children had play dates.  It began innocent enough, though whenever we were near each other we could not deny the sexual tension between us.  I could not pull my eyes away from his sexy body and how much I wanted to see him completely nude.

One day when the kids were playing outside we finally acted on our feelings.  I was the aggressor as I leaned in and placed a soft kiss on his lips.  He responded by pulling me close and caressed my body as we kissed passionately.  We ended up in a guest bedroom in his home.  It gave us privacy yet a good view of the kids playing outside. 

In the bedroom he took control. He slowly lifted my shirt and pushed my bra up exposing my breasts. His hands found my chocolate brown breasts and surprisingly they were warm. His mouth was too as it enclosed an erect nipple. I moaned in response as his tongue made circles around it. Once his mouth was on my body I knew this would not be the last time we made love.

I was hooked from that moment on. 

I was like a kid in a candy store. I didn’t realize exactly how sexually starved I was until I was in bed with him.  There was no stopping me.  Before I knew it he was stripped on the bed and I was eager to get acquainted with his large, hard dick.  

I filled my waiting mouth with him and began to work my magic.  I thought I would be rusty. My husband has been too tired for even a blow job lately and I have been out of work for months. But to my enjoyment and amusement it was like riding a bike. 

I used my tongue to play with the head of his dick.  I let my fingers caress his balls as I swirled my tongue around his shaft.  I stroked him while I sucked him paying special attention to the sensitive tip. He loved it, but not as much as I loved my mouth filling up with his cum. 

He immediately returned the favor. 

He spread my legs and just studied my pussy.  I watched him stare for a few minutes.  Then he dipped his head down and placed a soft kiss on my pussy lips.  He placed a few more kisses between my legs before he dipped in his tongue. My pussy was drenched at this point when he pulled his tongue back a string of my pussy juices went with it. 

Then he was done with the gentle kisses.

He shoved his tongue into my wet hole and proceeded to tongue fuck me.  It felt so good and exhilarating to step away from my mommy and wifey mode for a change and embrace the bad and naughty girl inside of me. 

He always managed to make me feel like a real woman.  I always felt so desirable when we were together. 

He let his tongue find my clit and he showed it no mercy.  He licked it vigorously.  It had been so long since I was made to feel so good so it was no surprise that it did not take long to make me come and soak the sheets. 

I was hooked and spent a great deal of my days in his house being fucked senseless. We didn’t worry about out spouses finding out.  They were so engrossed in their careers and success that they didn’t pay any attention to us.  We were always good to make sure they were unaware of our love making.

But, we were not as good at keeping secrets as we thought…

 

 

 

Comments

  1. How....how could nobody comment on this post...

    holy cow.

    wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that we went nearly a week without commenting on this post should give you an idea of how busy we've been of late. But wow! So hot. We want more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Housewife Checks IN: The Depression of a Writer

I is for...

C is for...