I am thankful for my husband's dad: A Thanksgiving Tale


I was trying to keep myself occupy so that I wouldn’t drive myself crazy thinking about my lover. He was due to arrive any minute with his wife to spend Thanksgiving with us. I have been driving myself mad cleaning the house and prepping the food.

My husband noticed that I losing my mind and he confronted me wondering what was going on. How could I tell him that I can’t get the way my lover fucks me out of my head? Instead I told him I just wanted to make this Thanksgiving perfect. He kissed me and told me to calm down.

It was too late for that.  My nerves were shot.  I could not stop thinking about my lover and the last time we were together in each other’s arms. It wasn’t the first time we were together. The first time he kissed me and ran his hands all over my body. I stopped him there feeling guilty and vowing never to be alone with him again.

It was late at night and I was in the kitchen washing dishes and cleaning up after our big Barbeque for Labor Day. His wife was asleep in the guest room and my husband had gone to bed early. He passed out is more like it and I was left to do the cleanup once the kids were in bed. 

I heard someone enter the kitchen and I turned to see my lover, Tim standing there. He had on pajama pants and no shirt.  I smiled at him and continued to wash the dishes. My heart was pounding. I had always thought he was sexy and seeing him like that only heightened my arousal.

“You need help with those?” he asked walking over to stand next to me.

“Sure,” I said.

We washed and dried the dishes in silence yet there was so much sexual tension between us it was mind-blowing.  He would occasionally caress my hands when I handed him a freshly washed plate. I would look over and catch him staring at my breasts in my tight tank top.

“You look so hot in that shirt,” he said. 

I blushed from arousal and shock.  I was surprised he said that to me. I just thank him and walked away from the sink glad were done with the dishes.  I needed to sit before I passed out.  He followed and sat down next to me. I immediately stood and walked over to the refrigerator to grab myself something to drink. I leaned against the counter and drank from my soda can.

“Why are you so far away from me? Come sit down.”

He motioned for me to sit. I walked over and sat in the chair. He shook his head. He motioned for me to sit on the table. I scooted onto the table. I was having my doubts about this.

“Tim, I don’t think we should do this,” I said.

He ignored me and slowly began to pull my pants down my legs. When he had them off he threw them over his shoulder. I anticipated what he would do next. He parted my legs and leaned in to place a kiss on my pussy through my panties.  Then his tongue came out and then he licked my pussy in one flick of his tongue. 

“Oh,” I moaned.

He sat up and smiled. We began to kiss again. He moved bringing his lips inches away from mine.

“I want to devour your pussy,” he breathed into me.

I found it hard to reply. But my body reacted to those words and I could sense myself getting so wet. As if by instinct, he slid his fingers down and found my wetness soaking through my panties.

He moved my panties out of the way and slowly inserted two fingers deep inside of me. I could not hold back the moan that escaped from my lips.

“Oh,” I cried out.

“I want you to come for me,” he said as she slipped her fingers in and out.

He pulled his fingers out for the last time and licked off my juices. Then he kissed me deeply.

He made sure I tasted myself.

He moved back and slowly brought my underwear down my legs and tossed them on the nearest chair.

He situated herself between my legs again except this time he was on his knees and his lips were inches away from my dripping pussy. He used his hands to spread my legs further apart and then he slowly pressed his tongue against my clit.

“Oh, that feels so good.”

He didn’t respond. He was too busy devouring me, licking and sucking and driving me crazy. I knew I had to be so wet, wetter than I have ever been in my life. I didn’t want him to stop. I ran my fingers through his hair as he continued to lap up my juicy cunt.

I didn’t think I could take it anymore. My orgasm was building and I was suddenly out of breath.

“Please,”

He could tell I was close but he stopped and pulled down his pants. He was inside of me before I could take a complete breath. My ass slid across the table as he pounded my pussy relentlessly.  I held on to him and took all he had to give.  I could feel my orgasm building. Just the thought of him making me come sent me over the edge and I buried my face into his shoulder to muffle the screams that erupted from me.

When the intense pleasure from my orgasm started to subside I opened my eyes and saw he was watching me as continued to fuck me. We locked eyes and he continued to stare until he came hard dropping his head onto my shoulder.

I was lost in the memory when the doorbell rang. I shook the cobwebs from my head and wiped my hands on my apron.  I raced to the door only to find that my husband had beaten me to it. 
 
He opened the door and greeted Tim and his wife as they entered. Tim’s wife Sharon greeted me and kissed me on the cheek. Then it was Tim’s turn to wrap his hands around me. He felt so warm for someone who had just come in from the cold. He made sure to grab my ass a little before releasing me. 

My husband drapped his arm across Tim’s shoulders.

“Hey honey, can you get my Dad and me a beer. We’ll be in the family room.”

 

See what happens during Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. Read Part 2 on Thanksgiving Day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Housewife Checks IN: The Depression of a Writer

I is for...

My Sexual Journey