Mile High: An Erotic Tale (The Conclusion)


I was frozen in place not sure what I should do. He leaned in to give me some encouragement.
“Go on… It won’t bite.”
I looked him in the guy and he smiled leaning back a little by adjusting two-seat.
A major part of me wanted to please him and make come, but I still felt the fear and guilt of the infidelity I want to pursue. With a mind of its own my hand began to slowly stroke it. He moaned a little under his breath and smiled. For a few minutes with my heart pounding out of my chest, I stroked him.
He was so warm and hard in my hands it began to turn me on even more. He looked at me licking his lips and whispered encouragements at me.
“That’s it baby stroke my cock.”
It only fueled me to go farther I began to stroke him hard not letting up and employing my tricks to try and get him to come. I was so focused on my task at hand that I didn’t realize the flight attendant was making rounds with the drink and snack cart. The passengers around us were beginning to wake up, but I was so focused I didn’t notice.
Suddenly, I was brought out of my stupor by the flight attendants voice.
“Can I get you anything to drink?”
I immediately stopped moving my hand and my entire body completely froze. I wondered if she knew what I was doing. Did she see anything? If she did, she didn’t let on in any way.
I looked up into her smiling face and swallowed the lump in my throat.
“Umm…,” I began. “No thank you.”
She smiled and turned her attention to Dan.
“Sir, can I get you anything?”
He was unfazed and smiled before he answered her.
“Yes, I would like some water.”
She poured him some from a bottle into a plastic cup. After handing it to him, she went on her way.
The unadulterated fear that was gripping me finally slid away and I slid my hand from under his blanket and leaned back in my seat.
“That was a close one,” I said breathing heavily.
He chuckled.
“I want to make it a little more risqué.”
He put his own hand under the blanket and began to stroke himself.
“I want you to taste me?”
I knew my eyes had to be as big as saucers. I didn’t understand. Was he asking me to do what I think he’s asking me to do?
“What?”
He smiled
“Get down here and suck my cock,” he said more determined.
I definitely hesitated. Things were starting to go too far. There was no way I was doing this on a plane in front of all these people. He moved the blanket out of the way so that only I could see what he was doing. He was stroking. I could see him do slow and deliberate strokes while keeping his eyes on me the entire time.
I looked at his hard cock as he stroked. He was rather large and well endowed and instantly I wanted to know what he would taste like. My mouth began to water at the thought of tasting him. I could feel my heart begin to race and I swallowing the extra saliva that was collecting in my mouth.
“Go on,” he said.
I sat there just staring at him for a second and then eventually I felt myself lowering down until I was face to face with his cock. He placed his hand on the back of my head and gently pushed to help me lower down. I opened my mouth wide and took his creamy dick into my mouth. I sucked on the head and took as much of his shaft into my mouth as I could manage. 
He moaned, gently stroking my hair. 
I could not think of anything. My mind was flooded with how incredible it felt having his dick in my mouth. A little pre cum exited the tip and it was sweet.  I let my tongue glide over it tasting as much as I could.
It was hard not to make slurping sounds on this small quiet plane and once I slurped loudly. I stopped and looked up.
There was no one watching.
Relieved, I continued to service him. His hands traveled to my back and he gently massaged me. He made sure to keep the blanket in place so as to hide me, but I didn’t think his one little blanket was going to make someone think anything other than what I was doing was going on in our little section.
His moans increased and he gripped the back of my head tightly. I was doing my best to suck him and make him come. I just really felt like I needed to taste his cum.
He was getting harder in my mouth and suddenly he erupted. He dug his fingers in my back and there was pain. I did my best to swallow him all but was convinced some of him landed on his blanket. 
I wiped my mouth with my blanket to make sure none was on me.
I sat back up in my seat and noticed that we were both breathing hard. He had a smile on his face and he began to lightly chuckle. We just sat there not saying anything else to each other. I don’t think either of us believed what just happened here.
I know that I could not believe that I just betrayed my husband and my family to suck off a strange man on my first flight by myself. I turned to look out of the window and tried to regulate my breathing. I felt his hand land on my leg but I didn’t look over at him.
Finally the pilot announced we were making our final descent into Denver and the passengers around us began to wake up and put things away. The seatbelt sign popped up and we all made sure they were buckled in preparation for our landing.
I felt a jolt and a rattle as the wheels touched down. We taxied to the gate and eventually the lights came back on and the seatbelt sign was turned off.
I watched him as he reached for his things.
We didn’t say much to each other waiting to exit the plane. When it was our turn, he turned to me and quickly said,
“It was certainly a pleasure.”
He then walked up the aisle and off the plane. I just sat there in my seat for a minute letting other passengers exit before me. I didn’t have the strength to get off the plane this moment and I just sat thinking about the events that just took place. Eventually I pulled myself together and I got off the plane and walked to my gate to catch my second flight
The whole time I walked, I prayed my next flight was not as eventful.

Comments

  1. Very nice. It is awesome to see some domination without all of the ritualization.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Housewife Checks IN: The Depression of a Writer

I is for...

C is for...