New Year's Eve Cheater : an erotic tale



        I sat in my window seat in my bedroom staring at the large pristine snowflakes falling from the sky. I watched as they landed softly on the parked cars in front of my apartment building. I was happy to see the snow. It gave me a reason to cancel plans with friends today.
It was New Years Eve and everyone was getting together ready to celebrate the coming of the New Year. I usually was in the mix excited to party and make out with the cutest guy I could find.
Yet after what happened with Jerry’s brother, I decided it may be time to change my ways.  
        I shouldn’t have gone home with him after only meeting him for a few minutes. It seems like that has been my M.O. If I had just waited a few more minutes I would have discovered he was married. I know it wasn’t entirely my fault.  He was a scumbag for cheating on his wife. I just wish I wasn’t the one he used to hurt her with.
        I know one thing…it wasn’t worth losing my best friend over. Tracy and I have had to sneak around and hang out after that incident. Jerry has been very reluctant to agree to her hanging out with me or inviting me over. He blamed only me and I knew that was not fair.
I just wanted some good sex and now I may have ruined my friendship with Tracy and someone’s marriage. After she found out I slept with jerry’s brother she had uninvited me to her house for dinner. There was no way they could allow me around Ricky and his wife after that. I didn’t blame them yet I felt more sorrow for myself and Ricky’s wife than I did Ricky.
        I left my window view and made my way down the hall.
I curled up on the couch with a glass of my favorite red wine. I was in my lounging clothes and hoping that a change would come for me mind, body and soul in 2016. I heard a knock at the door. I sat down my box of crab Rangoon to answer the door.

Who the hell could that be?

       I peeked out of the peephole and I could have sworn my heart stopped. What the fuck was going on? There was another knock. I decided whether I should open the door. My own curiosity got the better of me and I jerked opened the door a burst of cold air rushed in and so did Ricky. I closed the door and then turned on him.

“Ricky, why the fuck are you here? Are you crazy?”

He sighed.

“Yes, I am crazy. I’m crazy about you and I couldn’t leave town without seeing you again.”

I walked toward the door and opened it again. The cold air made me shiver.

“You’ve seen me now leave.”

     He walked toward the door. I assumed he was going to leave instead he slammed the door. Before I could react he grabbed me and kissed me. It was passionate and the hunger matched my own. He pulled me close and I melted into him. His fingers were buried in my hair. My hands drifted up and landed on his chest.
    He pulled back and lifted me carrying me through the living room and down the hall to my bedroom. He maneuvered through my apartment as if it was burned in his memory.
    Ricky kicked my bedroom door opened and marched over to the bed. He dropped me to my feet and then without words he began to undress. I watched him stunned and completely turned on. A week ago all his secrets were revealed to me yet it felt like I was seeing them for the first time.
His perfect chiseled body, his smooth tanned skin and how his tongue felt on my clit. The thought made it much harder to resist.
    He came to me on the bed and hurriedly began to remove my clothes. He started with my jogging pants then my panties. He pulled me to the edge of the bed and spread my legs. I closed my eyes anticipating his mouth on me.
    Then Ricky dropped to his knees in front of me. I felt his warm mouth on my wet hole. I didn’t try to fight any of this. I knew that I should. Once he laid kisses on my pussy there was no more fight in me if there was any to begin with. He had me. I wasn’t going anywhere until I was satisfied.
He continued to eat me letting his tongue trail over the sensitive area of my ass hole then across my dripping hole back to my clit.

“Oh fuck!”


    He then covered my clit with his entire mouth. He used this as to perform a suction on me that began to send me over the edge. He ate me for a few more minutes more and I could feel my orgasm ready to spill out covering his face with my juices…but he stopped short.

“Wh-what?” I asked still in a haze from sex.

He began to finish undressing me. He pulled my short over my head with my assistance and then removed my bra. He was immediately on m then, sucking my nipples and pulling my breasts. He rolled over onto his back.

“Carmen, I want to fuck you so hard.”

    I smiled.
    I reached over and slid a drawer open on my side table. I pulled out a condom and showed it to him. I watched as he took it out of my hand.
He finished undressing and then put on the condom. I watched thinking that the condoms I bought might be too small. It got it on, snugly, and lay on my bed.

“Ride me baby,” he said. “I want you to ride me. I want to see your breasts bounce up and down as you grind on me and make me come.”

    I climbed on moaning as he glided with ease inside of me. A sigh of pleasure escaped from his lips and rode him grinding with my hands on his chest. He gripped my ass and used his own momentum to bounce me up and down. It was incredible. He was so deep inside me. My G-spot was being stimulated in ways I didn’t think it could.

“Carmen, you make me feel so good.”

    I continued to grind on him. He reached up and grabbed one of my breasts. With just that small gesture, my orgasm came flooding my body with jolts of electricity. I began to convulse with pleasure. He pulled me down to him and then rolled us over. He was on top now and in charge. He fucked me roughly placing my legs on his shoulder so he could go deeper.
    He looked down watching as he thrust in and out. With one last thrust he came pumping faster slapping his thighs against my ass.
    He dropped my legs, pulled out and dropped down on the bed next to me. We both laid there listening to each other’s labored breathing. I was trying hard not to think about what I had just done. I tried to swallow the guilt but it was consuming me at the moment.

“You know we’re going to hell right.”

    He sighed.

“I think you’re ok. Me on the other hand…”

    I turned over to face him.

“Why the hell are you here with me? Shouldn’t you be with your wife ringing in the New Year?”

    He leaned over and grabbed me.  He pressed his naked body against mine.

“I leave town in the morning. No matter how hard I tried I couldn’t get you out of my mind.” He kissed me on the lips. “I could not leave without being with you one more time.”

    He kissed me again deeper and more passionately this time. I sat up and slid out of bed pulling the sheet with me. I held it close to my body.

“You need to go.”

    He inhaled deeply and let it out slowly through his mouth.

“You’re right. I should go.”

    He slid out of the bed and though I felt bad about this. I couldn’t help but to stare at his amazingly sculpted body. He dressed without saying a word. I sat on the bed slowly putting on my clothes…watching him.

“Can’t you move faster than that?” I asked. If he stayed here any longer I might demand a second round.

    Ricky laughed throwing his boxers at me.

“I’m going as fast as I can, geez. I’m leaving.”

    I grabbed his boxers and threw them back at him.

“Don’t you need these?”

“I’m going to leave them here. I’m going to come back for them.”

    I raised an eyebrow. I reached down and grabbed my shirt from the floor. I pulled it over my head and followed him to the front door with his boxers in my hand. I opened the door for him and shoved the boxers at him.

“Don’t come back.”

    He slammed the door closed, grabbed me and pulled my body against his. We kissed. His hand reached down my pants, into my panties and found my still wet pussy. He played with my clit as he kissed me. I found strength from somewhere and pulled back.
    I opened the door and a rush of cold air hit me. He licked his fingers and smiled at me. Then he walked out. I closed the door behind him and let out the breath I didn’t know I was holding.
Just then my cell phone began to ring on the table. I stared at it for a second. Finally I walked over and saw a picture of Tracy and her number flashing on the screen. I answered the phone.

“Hey Tracy. No. I haven’t seen Ricky…”



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Housewife Checks IN: The Depression of a Writer

I is for...

C is for...