This Christmas: an erotic tale




The city was filled with the holiday spirit. So much so they decided to have a Christmas festival a week before Christmas. There was a park full of people waiting for the largest pine tree I have ever seen lit up for the first time this month.
“I may not need my coat today,” my best friend Tracy said.
It was the middle of December and there wasn’t any snow on the ground. The slight frost on the cars and the trees was barely enough to put me in the Christmas spirit. That’s why Tracy, her husband Jerry, they’re beautiful dog Roxy and I were sitting on a blanket in the park downtown waiting for the tree lighting ceremony to begin.
“You might want to leave the jacket on,” Jerry said. “I don’t want you getting sick on me.”
He pulled her into his arms and squeezed her tight. He began to lay kisses on her neck.
They always look so sweet together. So sweet…it made me sick. I was so jealous of their relationship. Not because they were so in love but because I knew they were getting some and I wasn’t. They got to fuck each other every night and I was stuck dating random guys trying to figure out who I can safely fuck without catching something terrible like syphilis, herpes or worse…pregnancy.
Tracy thinks I’m some sort of a loose woman that needs a man to help me settle down. I already had that once and it didn’t end well. Now that I am free I want to be sexually liberated. I want to explore and have sex where I want, when I want and with whomever I want. I am always safe making sure I have condoms on hand but I’m only 25. I want more time to “sow my oats.”
Yet my plan hasn’t been working out so well either. So I decided to swallow my pride and finally take some help from Tracy. I have become so desperate that I decide to let her find guys for me. As you can guess, she isn’t very good at it. She found friends of Jerry’s or some loser she just found milling around. Most of the men she chose were either misogynistic pigs, gay or very unattractive. And in all cases however I was still close to having sex with them on the first date. That was how desperate I had become. Now, I have let Tracy and Jerry set me up with his brother.
Apparently Jerry’s family was in town for the holidays. They said his brother was having trouble finding a date so they were hoping that we would get along. Tracy hoped her brother in law would help me give up my “scandalous ways” and settle down with someone.
“Is he cute?” I asked her.
She scrunched up her nose and her eyes rose toward the ceiling. Then she looked at me and smiled.
“Sure,” she said. “And he has a great personality.”
I shook my head
“You’re lying.”
Despite the fact this is probably going to be a big disaster, I came to this tree lighting ceremony
anyway to meet up with her brother in law.
Sitting here on this blanket with the two love birds was making me antsy and I needed to stretch my legs.
“When is this thing supposed to start?” I asked
“We have about 15 minutes before they began.” Jerry said.
I couldn’t take it anymore.
“I need to stretch my legs.” I said standing and fixing my shirt.
After standing I decided to head to the port-a-potty. Once they came into view I knew I wouldn’t be using those. The line was relentlessly long and the smell waffling in my direction made me nauseous. I didn’t live very far, only a couple blocks. So I decided to walk to my place. I turned around and bumped into someone standing very close to me
“I’m sorry,” I said.
I didn’t think it was my fault but I wanted to be polite. There’s a first time for everything.
“No, no,” he said. “It’s my fault. I apologize.”
“Thank you.” I said walking past him.
“It’s Carmen, right?”  He asked.
His words stopped me in my tracks. What the hell? How did he know my name? I turned to look at him.
“Do I know you?” I asked
He took a few steps towards me. He smiled and held out his hand.
“I’m Ricky Escobar… Jerry’s brother.”
I raised an eyebrow. Tracy must have been joking with me. She did not tell me they Jerry’s brother looked like a Roman guard.
He was tall about 6’4” with a muscular build. His classically handsome features could stop traffic. He wore his hair cut short and his Latino heritage was apparent with his tan skin and dark features. His dark Brown eyes were arresting. He looked like his brother but a much more attractive version.
 I was going to have to buy Tracy dinner.
I reached out my hand and placed it in his.
“Yes, I’m Carmen. Nice to meet you Ricky. How did you know who I was? We’ve never met”
He laughed.
“My brother and Tracy said you would be the beautiful black surly woman wearing an all black
captain America shirt.”
Still holding my hand he stepped closer.
“What they didn’t tell me was how sexy you were.”
I pursed my lips together and placed one hand on my hip.
“Thanks, but I know guys like you.”
He folded his arms across his chest
“You don’t know me.”
I knew more about him than he thought I did. I dated plenty of guys like him. Those guys that go to seminars just to learn how to pick up chicks. My last boyfriend and all his friends were like that.  
“I bet you’re one of those pickup artists that think you can get any woman to fall for your bullshit.”
I reached out and poked him in the chest.
“I’m not one of those girls.”
He laughed.
“My brother didn’t tell me you were so paranoid.”
“What does that mean?” I asked.
I wasn’t paranoid. I was just suspicious. There is a difference.
“I can’t pay you a compliment without trying to get into your pants?”
“Don’t you want to get into my pants?”
The words popped out of my mouth before I had time to think. I knew once I heard them that I really meant it.
He raised an eyebrow and I watched as his eyes widened. He knew I was serious to. I wondered how he would react. He looked toward the ground his eyes still wide. I knew I had really caught him off guard and it seemed like I may have upset him.
“I’m sorry,” I said. “I didn’t mean to…”
He grabbed me and kissed me. The kiss took my breath away.
He pulled back and it took a second for me to regain my composure.
“Where can we go to get some privacy?” He asked.
I stood there for a second searching his eyes to see if he was truly serious. He didn’t flinch. I smiled.
“I live a couple of blocks from here. We can go to my place.”
I grabbed his hand and I led him the two blocks to my apartment. I knew Tracy might be a little upset that I grabbed Jerry’s brother and ditched them. She might also be upset that I’m going to fuck him senseless right now. I’ll just remind her it was her idea that I meet her brother-in-law.
We got to my apartment and as soon as we entered I crossed the door behind us and began to undress.
“Well, you don’t play games do you?” He chuckled.
“We don’t have much time. Your brother and Tracy are probably looking for us right now.” I said tossing my bra onto the couch.
He began to shed himself of his clothing. Once we were both naked I came to him and dropped to my knees. I took his hard and large cock into my mouth. I vigorously sucked and licked him releasing my pint up sexual tension. I stroked him with my hand while my tongue trailed circles around his shaft.
“Damn, that feels so good.”
I moved back wiping saliva from my chin.
“There’s more where that came from. Let’s go to my bedroom.”
He helped me to my feet and followed me down the Hall and to my bedroom. We wasted no time. I climbed on the bed and he climbed on top of me taking a nipple into his mouth. He bit and sucked on it sending pain and pleasure signals to my brain.
He kissed down my stomach until he reached the most delicate area where my thighs met. He spread my legs with his hands and proceeded to slide two fingers inside of me. His movements were slow and deliberate. I reached up and grabbed my breasts and squeezed savoring all the sensations that were consuming me.
He leaned down and replaced his fingers with his tongue. He ate me for what felt like forever. At least I wanted it to last forever. I heard the slurping noises he made as he lapped at my juices.
I wanted to come so bad. I pushed his head down with my hand. I heard him trying to say something but it was muffled. I released him and he came up for air.
“Oh, I’m going to make you come. You don’t have to suffocate me.”
I laughed.
“Then make me come.”
He accepted the challenge and climbed up my body pressing himself against me. He slid himself between my legs. He kissed me deeply. Our tongues swirled around each other. I could taste myself on his lips and in his mouth.
Then he entered me forcefully keeping his dark eyes trained on me. This was the first time I ever slept with a Hispanic man. Tracey told me I didn’t know what I was missing. My goodness how right she was. No man has ever made me feel this good. I moaned loud as my orgasm overtook me.
“Oh, shit. Yes. Come baby.”
I wrapped my legs around is waist and I rode my orgasm squeezing my breasts. He continued to fuck me. He grabbed my leg and lifted it to his shoulder. He used the leverage to thrust deeper inside of me.
“Scream my name,” he said. “Tell me you want me to fuck you.”
I didn’t hesitate. Dirty talk always turned me on.
“Fuck me. Fuck me harder. I want you to fuck me.”
He picked up his rhythm and pounded me. Suddenly he came hard loudly calling out my name. He collapsed on top of me. I gave him a push and he moved off.
“We need to get dressed.” I said rolling off the bed.
I began to collect my clothes and throw them on. I noticed he was still laying there naked with his eyes closed.
“Hey!” I yelled. “Let’s go!”
We dressed and hurriedly walked or rather jogged for two blocks back to the park. The tree was already lit by the time we got back. Tracy and Jerry were still where we left them. However they were joined by a woman and a man I had never met before. We approached the group.
“Sorry we missed the lights.” I said.
The group turned to look at us.
“Where the hell are you guys been? I knew the line was long but… Shit.” Jerry said.
I was proud of myself for the lie I had created.
“Those bathrooms were awful and the lines were too long so Ricky and I just went to my place.”
I could see a look crossover Tracy’s face. She could see right through my calm demeanor. I’m pretty sure she could see the satisfied look on my face. My secrets were not safe with her.
“That’s a long way to walk just to use the bathroom.” Tracy responded.
 “It was only a couple of blocks.” I replied.
I could see that she was not going to let this go. She had this look on her face that let me know I was in deep shit.
Ricky didn’t say very much. He sat down between the man and the woman on the blanket.
“Hey Tracy,” I said “let me talk to you for a second.”
I couldn’t hold it in any longer. I knew she knew better than Ricky and I just went to my place to use the restroom. Tracy stood and followed me over to the crafting booths that were set up. When we were far enough away, she began to question me.
“Carmen, what did you do?”
I sighed.
“Look Tracy, I know he’s your brother-in-law but he wanted it as much as I did. I know you talk about having meaningful relationships but have you seen him?”
Her mouth opened and closed. Then opened and then closed. Finally she discovered the words she wanted to use.
“Carmen, did you sleep with him?” She asked with her eyes darting around.
The look in her eyes concerned for me. Her eyes were full of fear.
“Yes, but Tracy… he wanted it to. We are consenting adults…”
“Oh fuck Carmen. I can’t believe this happened.”
I assumed she was concerned that Jerry would be upset. But I didn’t think he would be upset his brother got some. She was starting to freak me out. Maybe she knew something I didn’t know. Did he have crabs or Chlamydia? We used a condom so I’m hoping there is some kind of problem.
“Tracy, does he have an STD or something?” I asked.
She sighed.
“No!”
She grabbed my arm and pulled me closer.
“Ricky was not the brother Jerry and I wanted you to meet.”
What the hell was she talking about? This guy had to be Jerry’s brother or knew him. How else would he know what I was wearing or who I was?
“What are you trying to tell me?”
She took a deep breath before she answered me.
“Carmen, Martin was the brother we wanted you to meet.”
We weren’t standing that far away from the group. I looked over at the other guy sitting next to Jerry. He wasn’t that bad looking but I could see why he had trouble getting dates. He slouched had bad hair and looked like he could use a makeover.
Then it hit me.
“Then who is Ricky?”
She looked like she wanted to cry.
“Ricky is Jerry’s older brother. The older brother whose wedding we went to last year…”
It all made sense now. I looked over and saw the woman I didn’t know resting her head on Ricky’s shoulder. My chest tightened.
“This is what happens when you continue to keep slutting around.” Tracey said.
I went from being shocked to angry.
“Hey, that’s a low blow Tracey. This is not my fault.”
I wasn’t the one that made vows to anyone. I didn’t know that he was married and if I did I would never have slept with him.
“If you weren’t such a prude you wouldn’t be saying things like that to me.”
“If you would just close your legs once in a while we wouldn’t be in this mess,” she retorted.

I couldn’t believe she was blaming me. I just turned and walked away from her. I was feeling sick to my stomach. I just wanted to get home. I knew there was a reason why I hated the Christmas season. Nothing good could ever came from it in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Housewife Checks IN: The Depression of a Writer

I is for...

C is for...