Hidden Truth - Part 1 Magnetic

“Why are you so dressed up?” I asked Rocco taking a sip of my vodka and cranberry cocktail.
I had to practically scream my question over the loud music in the night club.
The Seven nightclub and lounge was packed. It was ladies night and there were plenty of ladies taking advantage of the half off drinks and the men buying up the bar. The disco lights made the room sparkle and Jay-Z blaring from the speakers only enhanced the good vibrations.
The atmosphere was sexed up by half naked women grinding to the music and men following behind them trying to take advantage of their low inhibitions. The aura was not lost on me. I came here with the intention of finding someone to go home with tonight. I increased my odds by wearing my black “freak’em” dress. It was a mini strapless little black number that I found from a thrift shop. My large breasts threatened to spill out with every move.
He raised an eyebrow.
“Is there something wrong with wanting to look nice when you go out?”
I laughed. 
“Well you look like a mobster in that suit.”
I finished off my drink and grabbed my friend’s half empty glass of lemon vodka and sprite. I finished it off as well placing the glass on the table.
He narrowed his eyes at me.
“That’s pretty racist,” he said.
I was caught off guard. Me, racist?
“What the hell do you mean that’s racist?” I asked. “How could that be racist?”
He turned in the booth that we were sitting in and faced me.
“I’m an Italian man… in a suit. Anyone could be wearing the same suit and you wouldn’t call them a mobster.”
He was making a valid point. I wasn’t going to admit that. All night he’s been condescending and trying to come off better than the rest of our group. He seemed like an arrogant prick that likes to always be right and looked down on other people. I’ve met men like him and felt disgusted by their ego driven power trips over women and minorities. Since I was both a woman and a person of color, I had no idea why I was still sitting here listening to him talk. I was on the verge of hitting my peak of drunkenness. He was killing my vibe.
“… if I saw black a guy in a suit and said he looked like a Butler, that would be racist,” he continued.
I couldn’t believe I was having this conversation. I just came out to have a good night with my friends. I needed a night out to drink and have fun with my girls. Instead they stick me with the stiff in the corner booth while they hit the dance floor. My friend Ashley’s boyfriend brought a few of his friends. He was hoping to hook them up with Ashley’s friends. I, being one of the single ones, had no problem entertaining the guys. Except for this one. He was way too serious and had no intention of drinking or having a good time. I had no clue why he was here. We started to talk and before I knew it I was stuck with him. I tried to lighten the mood making a joke about his appearance, and now I was getting a lecture.
“Look,” I said. “I was just joking…”
“No,” he said interrupting me. “You are stereotyping me. You’re black so you should know better.”
I couldn’t take it anymore.
“Shut up,” I screamed in frustration.
 His eyes widened then he glared at me. I didn’t want to cause a scene or kill my buzz so I decided to diffuse the situation.
“Let’s dance.” I said sliding toward the opening of the booth. I could’ve just waited for him to slide out first.  Instead I slid the entire length of the booth to the other side. I was too drunk for rational thought. After I climbed out, stood and fixed my black dress, I noticed he was calmly watching me.
“What?” I asked placing one hand on my hip.
“No one has ever talked to me like that,” he asserted.
“Are you coming or not?”
He looked reluctant to budge. He just sat with his arms folded across his chest.
“I’m not much of a dancer,” he confessed.
I rolled my eyes “Who cares! Everyone is so drunk, no one can really dance.”
He shook his head.
“You’re wasted. I don’t think you should dance. You may make a fool of yourself.”
I heaved a sigh.
“Come on suit boy,” I joked. “It’s no fun if you can’t let go and make a fool of yourself once in a while.”
I grabbed him by the arm and tugged. Finally he stood and I drug him toward the dance floor. As we maneuvered through the crowd, he pulled me roughly to his side. Because I was wearing heels, I almost fell.  Yet his strong arms caught me and without a word led me safely to the middle of the floor. 
The music was loud. The beat of the rap music was calling me and I danced without care. I could feel every vibration of the base ripple through my body. I released myself and moved to the beat. I gyrated and grinded at my body against his wanting to feel the warmth of him. As I danced I looked over and saw our friends. I made my way over to them and we all danced as a group as if we didn’t have a care in the world.
Except of course Rocco.
He wasn’t doing any dancing. In fact, he was looking less like a mobster and more like someone’s body guard. While I danced he just stood there watching me. It turned me on to see him staring at me that way.  Maybe, because I was drunk or maybe because my body was feeling good all over, I decided at that moment it was my mission to fuck him tonight. Maybe that’s what he needed to loosen up.
***
“Thank you for getting me home.” I said as Rocco’s strong arms led me up the sidewalk to my apartment building.
“Well, I couldn’t just leave you there,” he said.
All my friends decided to leave early and get more drinks at other bars. I said I wanted to stay at the nightclub and dance some more. Our friends’ guilt tripped him into staying with me to make sure I made it home.
“You’re such a gentleman.”
We reached my apartment and I tried to unlock the door.  It seemed like someone changed the locks, at least that’s what my drunken mind thought. After trying for what felt like forever, he forcefully grabbed my keys for me and opened the door. When the door swung open I made sure to pull him inside with me.
“I got you home, now I need to go.”
I moved around him to close the door before he could exit. I made sure to lock it.
“I’m really wasted,” I said. “Can you just help me to get into my pajamas?”
“No, you’re a big girl and you can do it yourself.”
“Please?”
He sighed.
“Fine.”
 I led him by the hand down the hall to my bedroom. Once inside I began to take off my clothes.
“Where are your pajamas?” he asked rummaging through my drawers.
I walked up to him from behind and wrapped my arms around him. Clad only in panties, I began to rub my body against his.
“What are you doing?” he asked turning around and grabbing my arms. He seemed to be offended by my actions.
“I’m trying to get you to fuck me.”
He raised an eyebrow.
“Really?” He searched my eyes for a second. “No, you’re intoxicated.”
I pulled my arms from his grasp.
“You won’t be taking advantage of me. I know exactly what I want and right now I want you,” I assured him.
For good measure I took off my panties and tossed them across the room. He watched them until they landed and then he brought his eyes back to me.
“Let’s just table this for another time”
Fuck!
I pressed my body against his and let my hand caress the bulge in his pants. I could tell he was enjoying it before he moved my hand away. I wasn’t going to give up. I wanted him and I planned to get him. I moved to the bed and climbed on. I leaned on one elbow. I let my legs fall open exposing myself to him and just gazed at him as he watched me. It felt so good to be so naughty.
I let my hand slide down my body letting my fingers slowly feel the soft delicate skin between my legs. My eyes never left his face as my fingers drew circles on my clit. His eyes widened and then narrowed. I could tell he was trying hard to swallow the temptation. I could see it in his eyes. I gave my fingers free pass to slowly slide inside of me. The sensation felt so good. I let out a moan as the pleasure spread throughout my entire body.
He began to approach me like a cat stalking its prey waiting on the appropriate time to pounce. Slowly he removed his suit jacket letting it fall to the ground. That was followed by his shirt then his pants. I licked my lips as he finally removed his underwear revealing to me what I already knew. He wanted me just as much as I wanted him. Swiftly he was on me. His lips made contact with mine. Our tongues tasting each other’s savoring every flavor.
He pulled back and dropped his head between my legs. The sensation of his tongue on my clit almost made me come on contact. It felt like volts of electricity flowed through my body. He stayed there for several minutes lapping up my juices. Then I came. My entire body shook like an earthquake in process.
I felt like I was hyperventilating only able to breathe in short gasps. Before I could catch my breath he was inside of me feeling me completely. We moved to the rhythm he set. He leaned back placing his hand on my chest for leverage. His strokes were slow and deliberate. His dark brown eyes never left mine. Then he dropped down once again kissing me.
He kissed me passionately. Then his lips left my mouth and found my sweet spot on my neck. He licked and sucked there like he just knew what turned me on. He continued to pound my pussy. His breathing was labored and the warmth of his breath made me shiver. He sat up lifting one leg onto his shoulder making his strokes deeper. He placed kisses on my feet and my ankles as he continued. He made me feel so good. My drunken stupor was wearing off and I was glad. Somewhat clear headed I was able to enjoy how well he filled me.
I came again. I came hard.
I started a chain reaction. He came moaning loudly. He collapsed on my chest. We lay that way without words for a few minutes.  Finally I broke the silence.
“You can get the fuck out now.”
He laughed kissing me softly on the lips.
“With pleasure, you foul mouthed hoodlum.”

I couldn’t help but smile.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Housewife Checks IN: The Depression of a Writer

I is for...

C is for...