Halloween Stories

To take a break from the novel writing I have dabbled in the art of short story writing. 

I used to write a lot of short stories in the past.  I at one point in my life did not think that I had the discipline to write a full length novel and thought that my first book would be a collection of stories.

So, in honor of Halloween I have decided to get back to my roots and post a story from an Erotic Spooktastic anthology I have been working on for a few years. 

The Book is called “Lusty Encounters” and it is chalked full of the Paranormal and Supernatural.  It reeks of the sexy, the dangerous and of course the Erotic. 

Vampires, Werewolves and Ghosts…OH MY!

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Housewife Checks IN: The Depression of a Writer

I is for...

C is for...