Exceprt from my novel "Diary of a Wanted Woman"

New eBook coming out this July Chronically the life of one woman and her sexaul adventures.

Exceprt from my new novel

Diary of a Wanted Woman




Dear Diary,
I am smart enough to know that when strange men come to your door in the middle of the night you should not answer the door.  Yet, I tend to get rather dumb when I am horny.  How did I think that I could ever be celibate? Because of my love for David I was able to hold off for a few months.  David will never forgive me for breaking my promise. I promised him. That means a lot to him. Tina warned me it was just like going on an extreme diet and then overindulges in the middle of it. I guess being celibate is just not for me. Maybe if I could just have more self control I would not open doors for strangers…

They were soaking wet and standing in my living room.  They were cold and shivering. Normally I would not just let some random men in my house but somehow this was different. It was a major storm outside and I didn’t feel right just leaving them stranded like this. 

The weather man said the storm could last for hours and it was likely to cause a lot of damage. I would be so distraught if I let them leave and something bad happened to them. They should not have been on the road in the first place.

They introduced themselves as Jake and Anthony. Jake was a tall lean blond with blue eyes.  He was sexy and it didn’t help that he was standing in my living room wet and at my mercy for the time being. Anthony was not one to overlook either. He was shorter than Jake, black and with muscles for days.  They both looked rather young. 

 “Our car just shut off on us. We were in the middle of an “after college graduation road trip” and just drove right into this storm.” Jake said through chattering teeth.

“I told you your busted up car was not going to make it. We should have just driven my car.”

They were just staring at me. I realized that in my hurry to answer the door, I forgot to throw on my robe. I was wearing only a night gown that didn’t leave much to the imagination.  My full breasts were very close to being exposed. I wrapped my arms around my body. 

Can I get you guys anything?”

“Just some warm clothes.” Anthony said continuing to look me up and down.

“I don’t really have any clothes that I can offer you. “ I said to them. “The best thing that I can do is dry those soaking wet clothes for you.

“No problem,” The dark skin one said.  They both began to undress right before me. They each handed me their wet clothes. I didn’t fathom that they would be soaked right to their underwear.  I watched as the taller of the two Jake, handed me his boxers. He had a smooth lean body and was standing at attention ready for some action. I fought the urge to drop to my knees and suck him until he came hard in mouth.

Being celibate makes my imagination run wild.

Anthony tossed his wet boxers into the pile. He too was standing at attention. His dick was so hard big I could not take my eyes off it. I heard them laugh and looked up to see them looking back at me.  I grabbed their clothes and took them into my laundry room.  I placed my hand on the dryer to steady myself.  I was so in need of sex; I was feeling a little light headed. After regaining my composure, I tossed their clothes into the dryer. As I passed by the bathroom I grabbed a couple of towels. 

I came back in the living room and handed them each a towel. I could not look at them that way without losing my cool and begging one of them to fuck me.

“We are so sorry that we had to intrude on you like this. We didn’t know what else to do.”

“It’s no problem.

We just sat in my living room on the couch in silence for a minute. I was still coming to terms with the fact that there were two gorgeous men on my couch naked and wrapped in my towels.

“Can I get you guys anything to drink or eat?”

They both shook their heads. They exchanged a look and then started to laugh.

“Am I missing something here?” I asked.

“Well,” Anthony said before Jake cut him off.

“No, you’re not missing anything.”

“Well, there are blankets in that closet and food in the fridge if you think you need anything. There is a guess bedroom down the hall.”

I stood from the couch.

“There is only one bed in there so you can share or you can sleep on the floor.”

“Thanks.” They said.

I left them there and walked back into my room shutting the door and locking it. I mean, there are still two strange men in my house. I turned off the lights and climbed back into bed.  I tried to sleep but it was no use. I could hear them moving around in my house and I just couldn’t sleep.

My pussy was aching and I knew that even if I didn’t want to sleep, there would be no way as horny as I was.  I couldn’t take it anymore. I climbed out of bed and reached into my drawer for one of my toys. I needed to cum. I climbed back into bed slowly slid off my panties. I began to ply with my pussy getting so close. Then I lifted my knees and shoved in my large dildo. I gasped as I could feel my pussy stretching.

 After a little while, I heard a knock on my door. I was startled. I threw the dildo to the side under the cover and I slid out of bed. I opened the door Anthony was standing there with a mischievous smile on his face and nothing else.

Apparently, he had ditched the towel and was standing there dick ready to be fucked and sucked.

I could barely speak.

He walked past me into my room and sat on the bed.

“Can I help you?” I finally asked.

I wasn’t crazy. I knew what he wanted. My body was ready to fuck and be fucked, but I could not stop thinking about David. I really wanted to try to be exclusive. Yet, my obsession was more powerful than I originally thought. It almost made me cry inside.

I sat down next to him and without hesitation he placed his mouth on mine.  We kissed as his hands slid up my thigh grabbing my ample ass . I was so engulfed in his kiss I was unaware when Jake entered the room. I just felt a hand on my back and lips on the back of my neck.  I could feel him tasting me trailing his tongue up to my ear. 

 I moaned into Anthony’s mouth as he discovered I was not wearing any panties. His fingers played with my wetness.  He pulled away from me and I was able to catch my breath for a moment. 

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Housewife Checks IN: The Depression of a Writer

I is for...

C is for...