My First Time: The Story of me and my Erotic Adventures


NEW!


Steamy Short Story Fridays!
My first installment is fittingly titled:



My First Time: The Story of me and my Erotic Adventures


My First Time with a Woman: Part 1


I was nervous.

It was my first time and I was afraid.

I have thought about this moment for a long time and I was filled with so many emotions.  The one that scared me the most was guilt.

As I laid in bed naked waiting on her to return, I was feeling guilty. What I was about to do was something I knew was against my family’s wishes.  If they knew what I was doing, they would be shocked and upset.

I knew this yet I was still here waiting on her to return. 

I felt that I was more afraid of liking it rather than the act itself.  I knew that if I didn’t like it I could try to forget about it and never do it again.  I could blame it on my human need to explore. I can explain that my curiosity got the best of me and vow that I would never do it again.   

On the other hand, if I liked it…

Eventually she seductively walked out of the bathroom.  She was naked and her dark chocolate body turned me on so much I could feel a slow throb in my clit. She smiled at me as she approached the bed.  She seemed ready and confident. She was ready for me. I wasn’t shocked to see that. This wasn’t her first time after all. 

She slowly climbed onto the bed as her eyes drank in every inch of my body.  She cuddled up close to me lying on her side with her elbow and forearm propping her up.  She gently placed her hand on my stomach. My body responded to her touch and tensed.

She sighed.

“You’re still nervous?” She asked.

I nodded.

“Don’t worry baby, I will take it slow.”

She leaned over and placed a soft kiss on my lips. She pulled back and looked at me. She tilted her head to the side letting her freshly relaxed hair fall against the pillow.

“You can kiss me back.” She teased.

I smiled still afraid to take the next step.   She grabbed my hand and placed it on her side.  My hand had a mind of its own and began to slide up and down her bare smooth thighs. 

She leaned down and went in for another kiss.  I was still rather apprehensive, but a sudden surge of want and desire overcame my senses. When her lips touched mine, my mouth opened slightly and her tongue didn’t hesitate in its quest for mine.  They found each other and danced a sensuous number setting me on fire and sending me over the edge.

Without warning, she pulled back and laughed. 

“That’s more like it.” She said moving to place her body on mine.  Her hands explored me as if she was molding me, turning me into her own work of art.

They found my breasts and so did her mouth as her warm tongue wrapped around my erect nipple. 

“Oh,” I moaned. My mind began to swim and I knew that I was in trouble. 

She continued to play with my nipples using her tongue as a weapon of pleasure.  She moved from one breast to another driving us both crazy.  I was lost in her passion and with every lick and suck I was falling in deeper.

Finally she pulled away and looked me in the eye.

“Are you okay?”

I was still lost and too far gone for words.

 I simply nodded.

She smiled leaning down to kiss me again.  We kissed for awhile letting our bodies smolder. Her mouth left mine and she began to suck on my nipples again. Then she began to travel down and I knew she no longer wanted to take it slow. 

She placed kisses down my body, reaching my navel and letting her tongue dip in and out. A weird though occurred to me at that moment. No man has ever made me feel this good.

My throbbing pussy was waiting for her arrival but she continued to stall, placing kisses on my inner thighs.  It was so good yet torturous in her approach.  I wanted her head buried between my legs. 

I started to squirm as I could not take the intense throbbing in my clit.  It had climbed and climbed until it reached a level beyond pleasure. 

She could sense my distress and suddenly let her tongue caress my clit.   My body radiated with bliss and a part moan-part sigh released from my lips.

She continued to please me and taste me.  She was enjoying this as much as I was.  I could see her dark chocolate fingers playing delicately with her own pussy.  It turned me on to see this. It was sensual and erotic. It was sexy and beautiful all at the same time. 

Her tongue continued to make circles around my clit, stopping only to pay service to my dripping hole.  I could feel my juices mixed with her saliva slide down and moisten my asshole. Just the thought of it and I was suddenly overcome with my orgasm. It was mind blowing and tore through me like ripping my body to shreds.

She licked on my sensitive clit some more until I could not handle it. I laid there trying to catch my breath and come to terms with what just happened. I was just given an amazing orgasm for the first time by another woman. 

She sat up sitting on her heels with her mouth juicy from my pussy and smiled.

“Do you want to eat my pussy now?” She asked.

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Housewife Checks IN: The Depression of a Writer

I is for...

C is for...