The Foursome: Part 2

“Can we join in?” She asked

I nodded my head and sat up on the bed.  I looked over at the other side of the bed and my husband was standing there stroking his dick.  Her husband sat up climbing off the bed. He pulled her against his body and they kissed.

His fingers tangled in her hair and I was mesmerized watching these two beautiful people stroke and caress each other. 

Before I could get too far gone, my husband climbed onto the bed and we began to kiss. We lay back on the bed and his hands came up to squeeze my large chocolate mounds.  His lips left mine and found my breasts. His warm lips wrapped round my nipples as his tongue drew circles around it. 

While my husband pleasured me, her husband had broken away from her and climbed on the bed with my husband and I. I guess his “fantasy” had gotten the best of him.  He bent down and placed his lips on mine. We kissed and I tasted him for the second time. 

My husband moved from my breasts and his warmth was replaced by her husband’s. He took his time licking and sucking on my nipples. I ran my fingers through his hair enjoying the pleasure. 

At the end of the bed, she was sprawled out as well with my husband devouring her breasts. They began to kiss and I could see his hand between her legs pleasuring her. I could tell her husband’s eyes were on them as well. With my nipple in his mouth, his eyes showed the same surge of jealousy that I felt.

Jealousy must have consumed him because he decided to kick it up a notch.  His mouth trailed down my body making sure his tongue dipped into my navel on the way down.  I shuddered as his tongue reached my inner thigh. He made sure to tease me a little. Getting very close to my pussy but not quite tasting me.

Finally he used his hands to part my thighs further apart.  Then I cried out as his tongue parted my pussy lips and he tasted my juices for the first time.  He continued to eat me as I squirmed with pleasure.  I heard moaning come from the foot of the bed. I looked over to see her legs were also spread and my husband’s tongue was lapping up her juices.

She was moaning and very close to coming in his mouth. 

“Oh yes. Eat my pussy.”

Though I was enjoying myself, I didn’t think I could let go enough to feel the pleasure she was feeling. Her husband sat up wiping my juices from his chin.  He smiled and moved to the top of the bed and sat with his back to the headboard.

He beckoned to me and I hesitated at first. I rolled over and looked at her and my husband. She was coming and his mouth did not leave her pussy in hopes that he would catch it all. 

I looked back at her husband and he licked his lips at me. He started stroking his cock and motioned for me to come back to him.  I eventually crawled up to him. I licked my dry lips trying to get the nerve to do what he wanted me to do.  Eventually I wrapped my plump lips around his pale shaft and began to pleasure him. The moment my lips touched him he let out a loud moan.

His hand reached out and landed on my head. He softly pushed my head up and down. I made sure to get his dick extra wet as my saliva dripped down and made a pool underneath his balls. He slowly pulled his dick from my mouth.

“Don’t you want to taste my balls?” He asked.

I went back to work letting my tongue glide across his moistened balls.  For a second, I took them into my mouth.

“Oh yes!” He exclaimed.

I abandoned them opting to swallow his dick one more time. My ass was in the air as I sucked his dick.

It wasn’t long after that someone decided to take advantage of my exposed pussy. It felt so good.

“Mmm. Your pussy is so sweet.” She said.

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Housewife Checks IN: The Depression of a Writer

I is for...

C is for...