Sex in Uncomfortable Places: My Memorial Day Tale


When I think of Memorial Day I don’t immediately think about BBQ’s and picnics.  I may take the time out to remember veterans and those that we lost, but that is not all that’s on my mind. 

What sticks out in my mind for the past four years is the amazing sex my husband and I had on that holiday on year in 2007 that resulted in the creation of my 4 yr old daughter. 

Yep. Our 4 yr old princess Diva was created on Memorial Day 2007 in my mother in law’s spare bedroom.

Now you must understand that my husband has a habit of trying to get me to have sex in the most uncomfortable places and situations. Some included, In the back of his cutlass, in the movie theater, in my parents’ house, in the driveway underneath our kids window and behind a Wal-Mart.  He discovered that one such place was in his mother’s residence.  My nervousness will having sex with his mother in the vicinity stemmed from 2 events.

(1.) The first time she met me she almost caught me giving her son a blow job on her living room couch. And (2.) The time she came home and found a condom wrapper on her living room floor that her idiot son forgot to throw away.

With that background, you can see why I would be a little apprehensive about having sex in her house.  Anyway, Memorial Day 2007 we were in her spare bedroom where the walls, the hardwood floors and the bed creaked.  I tried to fend him off but it was no use. He was horny and he wanted to have sex. 

I finally talked him away from doing it in the bed.  That bed squeaked so loud that if you sat on it, it could be heard in the basement.  He decided that we should do it standing and me bending over the dresser in the room.  He took me right there pounding away grabbing my breasts and squeezing them as he came.

It was awesome sex and it was fueled by the fear that we would be so loud and wake up his mother.  Six weeks later I found out I was pregnant.  So every Memorial Day I think about that night and how great the sex was. That was not the only time we had sex in his mother’s house. It just happened to be the most memorable time.  I like to think it was because we created something special that night.

Our precious little girl.

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Housewife Checks IN: The Depression of a Writer

I is for...

C is for...