Top Ten HOTTEST Quotes from my novel


  1.   “I did not have to wonder for long as Selena moved her hands under my dress and rubbed my pussy through my panties.”

  2.   “Selena slid her fingers down and found my wetness soaking through my panties.”

  3.   “I spread my legs and began to gently push two fingers inside my dripping wet pussy.”

4.   “I could feel him getting harder and harder in my mouth.”

5.   “I was drenched and he just slid right into my dripping pussy.

6.   “I just kept thinking about sucking his dick and making him come in my mouth. He could be reciting satanic chants and I wouldn’t know the damn difference right now.”

7.   “She pulled her fingers out for the last time and licked off my juices. Then she kissed me deeply.”

8.   “I could taste myself. I liked it.” 

9.   “Before I could talk myself out of it, I bent down and plunged tongue first into her pussy. I licked and sucked to the best of my ability.”

10. “She came hard and my mouth was filled with her juicy goodness. Though she came, I was not ready to stop eating her.  I just continued to lap up her cum as I felt her body occasionally shutter.”

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Housewife Checks IN: The Depression of a Writer

I is for...

C is for...