One in Each Opening: Story of my fantasy come true.

    My husband would do anything to make me happy. He is like my best friend.  He knows everything about me.  He knows all my dreams, fears, desires, aspirations and…fantasies.
    Ah yes, fantasies.
    He loves the fact that he knows my deepest and darkest fantasies and he loves to make them come true.  He works very hard at it and he is almost always successful at pulling them off and getting me off in the process.
    One fantasy that he made come true is one of my favorites to talk about. 
    I have always had the fantasy of having sex with multiple men.  It just turned me on so much to imagine myself and at least 4 different men fucking all night.  I just dreamed of having a dick in my mouth, one in my pussy and one in my ass fucking every opening.
    I would masturbate to the thoughts of that on many occasions. I would shove my largest dildo inside of me, fucking myself over and over again coming all over it and licking the juices off afterwards. 
    My husband would watch this knowing what I was thinking and happy to watch me eager to lick up as much of my cum afterwards.
    He was eager to please me on every level. Yet I know this fantasy had to be a little hard for him.       
    He has shared me before, but with beautiful sexy women whom he always got a piece of as well.  We would both be happily drowned in pussy unwilling to come up for air.
    It was one thing to share your wife with multiple women and it was definitely another to share with  her with other men. This I knew so I didn’t push the issue.  I was content having a man that was so open sexually and who was happy to have a wife with such kinky fantasies.
    Yet, as I found out, my husband was not done surprising me with how far he would go to make me happy.
    One day he took me out for a romantic dinner. I was so happy to have him all to myself for once so I was not expecting anything more.  Dinner was lovely and amazing and I knew that I could not wait to get him home so that I could fuck him senseless. 
    Instead, he informed me; we would be going to a hotel and staying the night. That made me happier. Oh the dirty things I could do to him being alone with him all night without any worries.
    After dinner we drove over to a very nice luxurious hotel. I was impressed and could not wait to reach our room.  We took the elevator to the 18th floor. We were alone in the elevator and my husband used this to his advantage.
    He pulled me close. Our lips connected and we kissed. My hand trailed down his body grabbing his already erect dick in my hands.  He moaned and I stroked him through his pants feeling the moistness in my panties.I couldn't wait to get to the room.  I wanted to taste him right then and there.
    I dropped to my knees and unzipped his pants. To my surprise and delight he was not wearing any underwear. I pulled out his erect dick and began to lick and suck him. I stopped when I heard the elevator ding when it reached our floor.
    We reached our room so worked up I figured we could barely make it to the bed. We would most likely fuck right there on the carpeted floor.
    I was in for a surprise.
    My husband used the key card to unlock the door for me and I entered to find that we were not alone.
    Jeff, one of my husband’s friends was sitting in a chair having a drink.  He was one of my husband’s friends that I always found attractive. He was tall with dark brown skin.  I never told my husband but he was in my fantasies quite often. 
    Yet, he was not the only one in the room when I entered.
    On the other side of the room was another man I had never met before sitting on the bed.  He was white with dark hair and blue eyes. 
    I was standing in the room so shocked and was only brought out of my stupor when my husband slammed the door. I turned to look at him and he smiled.
    “Ready to make your fantasy come true?” He asked.
    I still could not find the words to respond. I was smothered by a race of emotions and I could not find my voice.
   My husband grabbed me hand and led me over to the bed. I sat down next to the man sitting on the bed.
    He leaned over kissing me on the cheek.
    “I’m Mike by the way.” He said standing.
    It dawned me finally that I was going to get fucked thoroughly by all three men. My pussy started to leak profusely at this realization and drenched my underwear.
    Jeff walked over to the bed and right in front of my eyes all three men began to undress. I watched as their naked bodies came into view. They were all standing tall and erect and ready to pound me. I licked my lips wondering which dick I would get to suck first. 
    When they were all naked before me, my husband turned to the other man.
    “Mike, looks like my wife needs some help.”
    Mike smiled and climbed onto the bed beside me. He slowly began to strip me removing my dress, bra followed by my soaked panties. When I was naked, my husband came over and spread my thighs apart.  Mike stood in front of me watching and licking his lips as my wet pussy came into view.
    He climbed on the bed and placed his body between my legs.  His hands found my chocolate brown breasts and surprisingly they were warm. He squeezed a nipple and I moaned. Then his mouth followed his hands. The sensations were electrifying. He finally used his mouth to engulf as much of my large breast as he could. A moan escaped my lips.
    His hands trailed over my body and I could feel my body heat up at his touch.  His fingers found my pussy and discovered that I was very wet.  He began to play with my clit while his lips were still on my breasts.  I could not help it, I moaned. 
    Not completely ready to relinquish his power over the situation, my husband ordered Mike off me. When Mike reluctantly climbed off me, my husband motioned for Jeff to step in and take his place.
    I can’t tell you how excited I was that Jeff was a part of the action.  He grabbed my legs and brought me closer to the edge of the bed. He dropped to his knees and buried his face between my legs.
    I felt his tongue press against my clit. It felt so good. He began to lap at me and I could not believe that I was so wet. I could feel my juices drip down my ass cheeks. Mike not being able to stay away from my body for long took my breasts back into his mouth sucking on them and driving me insane...

Look for Part 2 next week!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Housewife Checks IN: The Depression of a Writer

I is for...

C is for...