One in Each Opening: Story of my fantasy come true. PART 2

 My husband just sat there watching the action unfolding before him. 
 I could see him sitting in a chair in my line of site stroking his cock.  He looked so turned on to see the two men pleasuring me.
 It suddenly dawned on me.  This must have been a fantasy come true for him as well!
 Mike stopped sucking on my breasts to place a long and sensuous kiss on my lips.
Jeff continued to eat my pussy barely coming up for air. 
   Then without warning my husband put a stop to it all.  He ordered all of us off the bed.
   The three men stood in a circle with me in the middle.  All three were erect just waiting for me to pleasure them. 
   I had never been in this position before and I didn’t know who I should start with first. I decided it would be safer to start with my husband.
   I took his large dark dick into my mouth.  His hand instinctively came to my head and I slid his hard shaft in and out of my mouth making sure I was getting it nice and wet.
   He moaned grabbing a head full of my hair.  Suddenly he jerked my head back and forced me to look at him.
   “I think the other guys want a little bit too.”
   I turned and Jeff was standing there stroking his chocolate dick waiting for me to taste him.  I wrapped my lips around him and tried to take in as much of him as I possibly could.  He was so long that I gagged a little completely overwhelmed.
  “That’s right baby. Gag on my big dick!” He said.
   My husband laughed as Jeff fucked my face so hard I thought he was going to shove his dick down my throat.  When I stopped to take a breath I felt someone else grab my hair and not long after that I had Mike’s long pale cock in my mouth. 
   I sucked and stroked them all to the best of my ability.  When I began to take my husband in my mouth again he instantly stopped me. I could tell he was close to coming and he didn’t want to come just yet.
   Instead he ordered me on the bed.  I was to lie on my stomach with my ass in the air.  I was like that for a few seconds before I felt a warm tongue slowly and sensuously licking my pussy.
   From the gentle way my pussy was licked and the masterful technique, I had no doubt it was my husband that tasted me. 
   “My pussy is ready for you to take it.” I said with my face pressed against the bed.
   He laughed and rewarded me with a hard smack on the ass that sent shivers through me. 
   Then he walked away and I just had to lay there and wait feeling vulnerable and exhilarated all at the same time.  Then I felt something being poured on me.  I didn’t know what it was at first as it dripped down my ass crack. 
   Then I heard my husband say.
   “Who wants to do the honors?”
   What was he talking about? I didn’t understand what he meant until I felt a hand on my ass and a finger slide into my asshole.  I could feel my entire body tense up.
   “Relax.” I heard Jeff say.
   He eased another finger inside of me.  The finger felt good but I was nervous about anything else. 
   I guess tonight was the night where my fantasy comes true and my virgin hole gets the workout it deserves. 
   He continued to finger fuck my ass for another minute.  When I tried to sit up, I felt a hand on my head pushing me back down on the bed.  Then there was a mouth by my ear and my husband whispered in my ear. 
   “If you relax it won’t be so bad.”
   I tried hard to relax as David moved his fingers and began to replace them with head of his hard and erect dick.  I winced when he began to push it inside of me.    
   There was an instant shock of pain as his large dick pushed into my tight hole. 
   I buried my face in the pillow and grabbed hold of the sheets until he was all the way inside.  He didn’t start as gentle as I imagined he would. He went from 0 to 60 pounding away inside my asshole.  I cried out and he smacked my ass in response.  After a several minutes of having my ass pounded I noticed I was enjoying it.
   Oh my pussy was dripping just from the thought of his dick in my ass and the harder he fucked me the more I wanted. 
   Then suddenly he stopped backing away from me.  I tried to catch my breath but I didn’t get a chance. I felt myself being flipped over onto my back.  Then Mike’s face was between my legs slurping up the juices flowing from my drenched pussy. 
   I could not take it anymore. I came hard in his mouth lifting my ass off the bed. I grabbed a hand full of his hair moaning as my orgasm flowed through my entire body.
   “Now this is where the party gets really interesting.” My husband said climbing onto the bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Housewife Checks IN: The Depression of a Writer

I is for...

C is for...