Top Ten Erotic Things I did during the 4th of July Celebrations



Somehow on Independence Day, I am never enjoying the fireworks.  For some reason I was always off somewhere during some dirty and filthy things.  The good girl was always being bad on the 4th of July.

Here are a few of the things I’ve done that I would like to share with you.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!

1.       Had sex in the back of the car while my family watched the fireworks

2.       Skinny dipped and had sex in my aunt’s pool while my parents and siblings watched fireworks next door.

3.       Had my pussy eaten by my brother’s best friend in my bedroom while everyone watched the fireworks outside.

4.       Had sex on the sliding board at the nearby elementary at the neighborhood BBQ.

5.       Gave a boy a blow job in the bathroom of a community park where people were having picnics.

6.       Made out with my first girl in her room while her Dad and my Dad were in the back grilling.

7.       Gave my best friend’s brother a blowjob in their RV in the backyard.

8.       Had sex in my aunt’s neighbor’s garage while we visited her in Houston, Texas.

9.       Made out with a girl in the locker room at a water park here in Indiana.

10.   Had sex with the hubby in the bleachers at a minor league baseball game.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Housewife Checks IN: The Depression of a Writer

I is for...

C is for...