Excerpt from Diary of a Wanted Woman

Here is an excerpt from my new novel coming soon to your Kindle, Nook or Bookshelf

Diary of a Wanted Woman
 
 

I tore into the wrapping paper and threw off the top of the box.. There was tissue paper and I threw that out of my way also.

Lying at the bottom was a diamond encrusted collar.

“What the fuck is this?”

He laughed.

“It’s my gift to you.”

I was confused. What was I supposed to do with this? I didn’t own a dog or any other animal that would wear this. I looked up at him and he was still smiling. Then it hit me.

“I’m supposed to wear this?”

He reached in and pulled it out.

“Of course. What did you think it was for?”

He was crazy if he thought I was wearing a collar.

“I am not putting that on my neck.” I said laughing.

He didn’t look amused. I was starting to think that he was serious.

“You can’t be serious.”

Before the words were fully out of my mouth he leaped on me and knocked me back flat on the bed. His face was inches from mine and he looked menacing and scary.

“It’s either the collar or my fucking hands wrapped around your neck. PUT THE FUCKING COLLAR ON!”

I was too afraid to argue with him. He moved off me and I sat up. He held out the collar and I took it from him with shaking hands.

I put it around my neck and he secured it locking it in place. He took the key he had and placed it on the side table. He reached into the pile of toys and grabbed out an item.

“Climb to the top of the bed.” He ordered.

I climbed to the top of the bed wondering what he had in store for me.

 “Hold out your wrists.”

I held out my wrist and winced when he slapped on a pair of handcuffs. I hated being handcuffed. That was one pain that didn’t turn me on, but I wasn’t going to tell him to stop.

“Lie on your back and spread your legs. He said.

I didn’t hesitate but it was more difficult than I thought it would be with my hands cuffed. I fell backwards laughing but he didn’t see anything funny about it.

“What the fuck is so funny? Spread your legs and shut the fuck up.”

I wiped the smile off my face and spread my legs. He reached for another larger object and smacked it against his hands. It was the paddle. I realized then that he planned to punish me. It made me wetter.

He climbed on the bed and got close to my legs. He ran his fingers up and down my thighs.

“We are going to have some fun baby?”

He climbed on top of me and kissed me softly on the lips. He leaned over and whispered in my ear.

“Just so you know,” He began. “The safe word is ‘off sides’.” My eyes got big at the prospect of needing a safe word.

He sat back on his heels and lifted the paddle again. He began to rub my thigh with the paddle softly. Then he pulled it back and swung. The moment the paddle made contact with the sensitive skin of my thigh I could feel my body go numb for a spilt second and when that second was over my entire body radiated with pain.

I screamed.
“I think that means you want more.” He said swinging again and making contact with my other thigh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Housewife Checks IN: The Depression of a Writer

I is for...

My Sexual Journey