I'm Thankful for my husband's dad: A Thanksgiving tale PART 2


I shook off my nervousness and headed into the kitchen to grab a couple of beers for the guys.  Once I gave them their beers there was little interaction with them after that.

My mother-in-law and I spent most of our time cooking and cleaning and getting ready for tomorrow. Yet it didn’t stop me from thinking about what I would do to my father-in-law when I got a chance to be alone with him.

It would be more difficult for us to be alone once the other guests arrived tomorrow.  I wanted to be with him tonight but my husband would never leave his side and my mother in law would not leave mine.  By the time we were finished he had already retired for bed and my husband was waiting for me. 

I disappointedly went to bed. It was hard seeing as I was extremely horny.  My husband was too. I felt guilty when he parted my legs and dipped his head between them. I could only imagine his father doing that to me.

I felt guilty when he fucked me and I imagined his father was fucking me senseless.  I came seeing his father’s face and feeling guilty that things were this way. 

Thanksgiving Day was crazy. I was running around like a chicken with its head chopped off.  It was insane trying to get the kids dressed and get food and everything else ready.  More guess arrived in the morning and early afternoon.  It was more of my husband’s family and some friends.  My mother in law greeted them and kept them company while I finished.

I was in the kitchen bent over the oven placing in a pan of macaroni and cheese when someone grabbed my ass. If my reflexes were bad I would have spilled the entire pan on myself and scalded my body for life.  Instead I was able to place the pan in the oven without spilling a thing and turn around.

I came face to face with my father-in-law.

Before I could react he grabbed my arms and pulled me into a deep and intimate kiss.  I was lost and my hands came up to rest softly on his chest.

Suddenly he released me and smiled.

“I have wanting to do that the moment I arrived,” he said.

He turned and left the kitchen just as silently as he came. I was left standing there hot, horny and a wreck.  By the time dinner was ready and we were seated around the table, I did not know what to do with myself. 

I noticed that while everyone was talking he would sneak glances at me and smile. I could see it in his eyes that he wanted me just as much as I wanted him.  I was aching for his touch, yearning to be filled by him. 

Forty minutes into dinner and dessert I could not take his staring anymore. I excused myself and disappeared to the bathroom.  I made my way upstairs and into my bedroom.  I sat on the bed and sighed.  I needed to breathe for a second. I could not take being in his presence without dropping to my knees and sucking his dick any longer. I laid back across the bed and started to take a series of deep breaths.  I think I was there in for about five minutes when the door swung opened. In walked Tim with a huge smile on his face.

“I have been looking for you my sweetheart.”

He walked over to me and laid next to me on the bed. 

“You look so sexy like this.”

My heart was beating fast.  I was tongue tied and could not answer. He didn’t care.  He leaned down and placed a kiss on my lips.

I continued to remain speechless when his hand slid down my body and ended up in my pants. He didn’t waste any time taking me to that place that only he could take me.

His finger continued to find comfort in the moist goodness hiding in my panties. I moaned softly as his fingers snuck inside sliding across the slippery surface of my clit.

“Oh…” I moaned.

He continued to pleasure me with his fingers taking it slow yet keeping me engulfed in the pleasure.  Suddenly he plunged two fingers inside of me and my head thrashed side to side unable to control myself. 

“My goodness woman, you make me want you all the time.”

He was on top of me then kissing me and running his hands all over my body. He removed my clothes and I removed his. We knew that we had so much time before people noticed that we both were gone. If we were going to do this we were going to do this now. We climbed on the bed and our lips were joined one more time.

Then he told me to turn around and I was on my knees with my ass in the air. He entered me and I was filled with his hard and thick dick.  He glided in and out smoothly at first then his pace increased bringing more pleasure than I have ever felt in years. 

He pounded my wet pussy and my fingers dug into the bed trying to hold on as best as I could.  I could hear my ass slapping against his thighs and I could feel another orgasm flood my body.

Our bodies began to move together to a rhythm he set. My mind was cloudy and I could not do anything but enjoy the pleasure that I was feeling.

“Your pussy feels so good!” He exclaimed.

He seemed to be fucking me as hard as he could, knocking me all over the bed. I loved it! I could hang on and let him have his way with me. He was breathing hard and fucking me without abandon.

 Then we heard.

“What the fuck is going on here!”

I was too afraid to turn around.

 

 
Want to know what
 happens next?
Come back tomorrow
when things get hotter!

Comments

  1. What a kinky read! We're loving this one, and we can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Housewife Checks IN: The Depression of a Writer

I is for...

C is for...