I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus: An Erotic Tale


Christmas time at the mall was always crazy and for the past three years I have found myself with all the other crazy people waiting on Santa Claus. I never like bringing my kids here but my husband insisted they should see Santa and take pictures.

Of course, he was not the one to bring them. That was my job.

Now, I stand here in line for hours with my kids just waiting for each one to tell Santa Claus they want something that mommy and daddy can’t afford. The parting gift is a crappy picture that always ends up with my mother in law.

My husband insists that it makes him and the kids happy. That is all that should matter. There was a problem. Their happiness was the only thing that always seemed to matter around here. What made me happy was always forgotten.

I spent all day cooking, cleaning, taking care of the kids and wishing there was some excitement in my life. My husband comes home from work and most of the time he is too tired for anything. Sex has been nonexistent and I spent most nights holed up in the bathroom masturbating and trying to be quiet so he could not hear.

It left me feeling so unattractive and undesirable. After four kids a woman needs her husband to kiss and fuck her ensuring her that he still finds her attractive. My husband was never good at that sort of thing. I didn’t think it would affect me so much.

Good thing I had my sister here with me this year. She was in town for Christmas and wanted to see the kids take pictures. It made me feel a little better. At least I had someone here to help me corral my brood.

We stood in line a little and watched one by one as each child asks Santa for a special gift just for them. As we got closer I noticed that this was a different Santa from the past two years we have come here. Most of the time the Santa was big fat and black. They wanted a black Santa so that the kids in our neighborhood would believe that Santa was just like them. This time the Santa was white and you could tell that he was not fat at all.

My kids noticed.

“Mommy, that’s not Santa. Santa is black.” My son said.

“Mommy, he is too skinny to be Santa.” My daughter said.

When we approached my daughter promptly jumped into his lap. He groaned as my daughter was rather big for her age.

“So what do you want for Christmas sweetheart?”

He did little to hide his voice. He didn’t sound like the stereotypical Santa. Behind all the Santa gear, I could not help but to stare at his eyes. They were an ocean blue and I was lost in them.

He constantly looked at me and smiled. There was just something about him. Even with the fake beard on he seemed virile and manly.

I shook my head trying to clear it. I really must be hard up. This new Santa was making me horny.

I stared as one by one my children sat on his lap and confessed what they really wanted for Christmas. When my youngest was done, I smiled at the new Santa and grabbed my kids ushering them to a less crowded side of the mall.

The kids were so excited that Santa promised them so many new things. We were toward the end of the line and when a few more kids were done, I watched as the new Santa made his way towards the bathrooms. He veered to the right entering some room.

I was fascinated for some odd reason about this Santa and I really wanted to see what he looked like underneath all that Santa gear. I told myself that I was just curious.

I told my sister-in-law that I really had to pee and needed to use the restroom. She said would watch the kids in the little play area with the elves but I needed to hurry back.

I promised her I would hurry back.

I power walked all the way down the hall wondering what in the hell was I doing. I got close to the room thinking that I was going to knock and he would come out. I would make up some excuse for why I was there and leave.

When I got closer I saw that there the door was cracked. I peeked in and saw him coming out of the large oversized Santa suit. He was gorgeous. He was muscular and his skin was flawless and creamy. I could feel my clit throbbing.

In only his boxer briefs, he tossed the Santa suit over his shoulder. My eyes traveled to the large bulge in front. He didn’t seem to be aroused but his bulge was still protruding through his underwear.

I was not sure how long I was standing there watching him. I wanted a better view so I pushed the door just a little. It made a creaking nose that caught his attention. I jumped back, but I didn’t run for some odd reason. The door suddenly flung open and he was standing there smiling at me.

I was frozen. I could feel the heat reach my cheeks.

“Can I help you?”

He asked me standing there with his dick erect now just waiting for me to wrap my lips around it.

I licked my lips.

He cocked his head to the side and a smile touched his face. His beautiful eyes bore into mine. He reached out and grabbed me pulling me into the room closing the door.

“I see how you stare at me. You want me don’t you?”

I nodded.

He removed my coat sliding it down my shoulders and tossed it onto a chair by a desk.

He pulled down his underwear and his large dick was revealed and my mouth started to water. He grabbed it in his hand and began to slowly stroke it. I dropped on my knees in front of him. He took a step closer reaching down grabbing the back of my head.

I opened my mouth wide and took his creamy dick into his mouth. I sucked on the head and took as much of his shaft into my mouth as I could manage.

He moaned, gently stroking my hair.

I could not think of anything. My mind was flooded with how incredible it felt having his dick in my mouth. A little pre cum exited the tip and it was sweet. I let my tongue glide over it tasting as much as I could.

He removed his dick from my mouth and pulled it back against his taut stomach exposing his balls. I took them into my mouth and gently sucked.

“Oh yes, that’s it baby. Suck my fucking balls.”

I reveled in the encouragement and sucked his spongy salty balls. I came up for air and he grabbed my hand helping me off the floor. He led me over to a couch. His Santa suit was sprawled across but he didn’t care. He motioned for me to sit right down on it and he followed sitting right on the Santa suit.

We kissed and our tongues glided around each other’s mouths tasting, caressing and exploring. His fingers found my breasts hiding underneath my sweater dress. I moaned as he squeezed. Suddenly he moved his lips from mine and dropped to his knees in front of me.

I was hoping he wanted to taste my sweet pussy. My husband had not been down there in years, yet I have always kept my pussy neat and trimmed hoping one day I could talk him into it.

He removed my black boots from my feet one at a time placing them neatly one at a time placing them neatly on the side of the couch.

He followed that by removing the tight leggings I was wearing gliding them down my legs

The cold air sent shivers up my spine and my pussy held onto the hope that his tongue would make contact with my hard clit.

He removed my black panties and tossed them over his shoulder. He grabbed my thighs and pulled me down on the couch. My legs spread for him and I was dripping with anticipation.

He lowered his head and my eyes rolled into the back of my head as his licked my pussy. My hand instinctively grabbed his jet black hair. His hand pressed down on my inner thigh opening my legs. He played with my clit and I could feel my orgasm growing. I tried to suppress it. I was not ready to come so soon. It was futile. I came filling his mouth with my juices. He didn’t stop licking right away. He licked and sucked all my cum. I shivered as his tongue grazed my sensitive clit.

He stood and began to stroke his dick once more. I sat up and took it into my mouth. I sucked and licked until he pushed my head back.

“Easy baby, I’m not ready to come just yet.”

He told me to turn around and I was on my knees with my ass in the air. He entered me and I was filled with his hard and thick dick. He glided in and out smoothly at first then his pace increased bringing more pleasure than I have ever felt in years.

He pounded my wet pussy and my fingers dug into the back of the couch trying to hold on. I could hear my ass slapping against his thighs and I could feel another orgasm flood my body. I gasped for air and moaned loudly as I rode my orgasmic wave to sheer ecstasy.

He pulled out and I turned around. He was stroking his dick and turning himself on. He motioned me to come to him. I got on my knees and he stroked his cock until he was close to coming. He grabbed my head and plunged his dick into my mouth. I sucked and it wasn’t long before his cum hit the back of my throat. Some dribbled down my chin warm and sticky. He moaned loudly still stroking my hair.

When we were done I scurried around trying to collect all my clothes.

I redressed. I was flustered and completely shaken. I had just fucked the mall Santa.

I had just cheated on my husband with the mall Santa—and it was exhilarating!

Before I left the room, he grabbed me and placed another kiss on my lips. It was long slow and sensuous.

“You’re fucking amazing.” He said smiling from ear to ear.

“There were so many mothers out there that wanted to do the same thing and none of them had the balls except for you. You’re so fucking sexy.”

He kissed me again and told me to wait. He walked over to a desk in the opposite corner and wrote something on a piece of paper. He walked back over and handed the paper to me.

“My number,” he said. “I would like the opportunity to do this again.”

I took the number, still in shock at what just transpired, and stuck it into my coat pocket.

Without saying a word, I walked out of the room and down the hall. I saw my sister-in-law waiting impatiently with the kids.

“Where the hell have you been?” She asked very upset.

I gave her some lame excuse about getting lost on my way to the bathroom and ushered the kids out of the mall into the car. I drove the ride home in silence completely in a daze. The number was hot and heavy in my pocket and I was not sure what I was going to do.

The weight of what I had done was weighing on me as we entered the house and my husband greeted us at the door.

He kissed me on the lips and smiled.

“Did you have a good time?”

I found it hard to look him the eye.

Comments

  1. I'd dress up like Santa if it got me some action from you! Such a hot story!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Housewife Checks IN: The Depression of a Writer

I is for...

C is for...