A Bad Girl Curse


I stood frozen and stared at gun sticking in my face. Completely naked,  I was shaking and my heart began to race. This woman wanted to kill me and there was nothing that I could do in my vulnerable state. My life flashed before my eyes and all I could think and ask myself was…when will I learn?
 When will I learn to stay away from the bad girls. It never goes well for me. There is always something that goes wrong and I am the one that gets hurt.
Yet here I am in another one’s bed wondering if I will get to walk out of here and live to see another day.
It all started when I met her in a club one that I normally frequent. I should never have been in the club in the first place. I was newly single and just got away from my last bad girl encounter. I had enough of her cheating finally found the courage to leave. I vowed to myself that I would never fall for such a woman and for the past 3 months I have stayed away for my usual club spots... until tonight. I was becoming restless and I needed to get out and have fun. So I let myself be persuaded by my friends to come and hang out tonight.
I had never seen her before. I spotted her when she entered  the club with her friends. I could not take my eyes off her and soon she noticed me staring. I quickly turned away and struck up a conversation with one of my girlfriends.
Yet, I continued to sneak glances at her.
She was tall with shoulder length hair, light skin and a beautiful smile. Most women would be intimidated by her beauty but I was mesmerized.
Again she caught me looking at her and she held my gaze. It was strange and hard to turn away. I managed to continue talking to my friends and I tried not to notice her staring at me from across the bar.  Her eyes felt as if they were burning holes right through me.
I was on fire and I needed to cool off.  I excused myself and made my way to the restrooms in the back of the club. I went inside and used a moist paper towel to wipe my face. I took a few deep breaths and decided I was fine enough to rejoin my friends. 
When I exited, there leaning against the wall in front of the bathroom was the woman I had my eye on staring me down.
I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out. The cause of my moist panties extended her hand to me and smiled.
“I’m Candice.” She said.
I grabbed her and shook it.
“I noticed you staring at me like you wanted something. “
“I…uh…,” I said not sure what to say.
I don’t know where my mind was. I was so focused on the hot piece of ass in front of me. She was so sexy. She approached me and I never felt so hot and bothered. I felt myself matching her steps forward with a step backward until there was nowhere for me to go. My bare back hit brick wall and she continued to advance and diminished the space between us until her body touched mine. In that moment, electricity shot through me. She leaned in and brought her lips down to mine. She kissed me and I was engulfed in flames. The heat took over any rational thoughts I could have possibly had. I wrapped my arms around her neck as she embraced me wrapping her arms around my waist. We stood there in the hallway to the restrooms in a hot and heavy embrace groping each other tasting each other. She finally pulled back and I lamented her lips leaving mine.
“Let’s get out of here,” she said running her fingers up and down my sides. “I have a place nearby.”
I would have agreed to anything at that moment so we left without letting our friends know and saying goodbye. We cruised through the crowd of people and out the door. I didn’t drive so I rode with her back to her place.
We wasted no time stripping each other. Once I get her dress unzipped and off her body, I just paused and looked at her in only her bra and panties. She was beautiful. Her long legs led up to the thick thighs and a fat ass. Her stomach was taut and flat and met up with her large breasts encased in lace. I wanted her so bad
“What are you waiting for?” she asked.
Her voice moved me to action and within seconds her panties and bra were on the floor and my hands were squeezing her beautiful breasts.
Eventually my lips followed my hands and I showed equal attention to each breast touching and sucking them both.
I could hear her giggle when my hands reached around and squeezed her fat ass. Her giggle was silenced when my tongue slid down her body and I dropped to my knees. I gently urged her to part her legs a little more and when I had adequate access, I slowly licked her moist pussy lips.
She moaned loudly when my tongue breached the barrier and grazed her hard for clit. At that moment, she stopped me. Still on my knees I looked up at her.
“Let’s take this my bedroom.”
I stood and followed her down the hall to her well furnished bedroom. Without hesitation she climbed on the bed, propped a pillow behind her head and spread her legs. I then climbed on the bed.
I was fascinated with her and could not understand how she was making me so hot. I so badly wanted to make her come that I could have my chance. Instead, I decided to take it slow. I lifted her legs and starting at her ankle, I licked my way down stopping short of her throbbing clit.
I could tell I was driving her crazy because her other leg started shaking. Eventually I appeased her and began to taste her sweet juices. Suddenly, her body tensed.
“Did you hear that?” she asked.
 I shook my head going back to work sucking her clit. She didn’t seem like she was able to get back into the swing of things. Something was distracting her.  I helped her by pushing two fingers into her tight wet pussy. She responded moaning her appreciation.  It turned me on to hear those moans. A few minutes later and in an erotic haze,  I suddenly heard what sounded like footsteps. I paused for a second.
“Why did you stop? I was almost there.”
I didn’t want to alarm her so I continued to service her instantly forgetting, in my arousal, what I had heard. After eating her out for a while I changed pace to kiss her putting my hands on her breasts. She slipped her thigh between my legs which resulted in my thigh pressed firmly against her pussy. I could tell she loved this position because she began to grind against me. I used this as an opportunity to get myself off as well. I began to grind against her. My pussy was pressed against her thigh and I could feel my orgasm building. We continued to grind against each other loving the way we each made the other feel.
And this is what we were doing when the door was violently kicked open and slammed into the wall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Housewife Checks IN: The Depression of a Writer

I is for...

My Sexual Journey