My Filthy Little Mouth that matches My Filthy Mind.


I have been told that I have a pretty aggressive potty mouth.  What can I say? I can’t help it. My mother had a potty mouth.

 However, my husband knows that on top of my dirty mouth, I also have a very filthy mouth in bed.

Dirty, nasty filthy talk in bed is one of my guilty pleasures. I love to talk dirty. It gets me and my husband excited when I tell him everything I want to do to him and everything I want him to do to me.

My husband loves it just as much as I do. His favorite thing for me to tell him is that this is his pussy. He is very possessive in bed! And he goes crazy when I scream his name and tell him that it all belongs to him.

I love it when he talks dirty while he eats my pussy. I watch him as he licks it and tells me how good I taste. He tells me he can’t wait to taste my cum. I love it when a man talks dirty to me and dominates me in bed with his words, but I love it when a sweet talking woman talks dirty to me as well. I am getting wet just thinking about it

I don’t think that I am the only woman that just loves this. Behind closed doors, almost all women enjoy being treated like a little whore every now and then. I am not opposed to being called a slut when I am sucking my husband’s dick. Yet, he dare not call me that anywhere else.

There are a couple of ways to talk dirty in bed. You can do soft core dirty talk juices more seductive words and compliments. You can also use moans and groans to fuel the flames.

There’s also hard-core dirty talk which includes swear words and the most vulgar words you could ever think of.

 I consider myself a hard-core dirty talker. Nothing is off limits… Well there are a couple things that are off-limits, but for the most part, my husband can say whatever he wants to say to me. Sometimes the more vulgar the words the more they term me on.

Being able to express myself in bed with my husband is a liberating feeling. It makes me feel bad and naughty and when I feel bad and naughty…the sex is incredible.

Comments

  1. Dirty talk is so hot. It's not a requirement by any means, but I definitely give a few extra points to women who are especially good at it.

    - Jack

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Housewife Checks IN: The Depression of a Writer

I is for...

C is for...