The Trio

The
Trio 



It doesn’t happen all the time.
Sometimes our searches come up with nothing. Then there are those rare occasions. It rarely happens for us, but when it does...it is like magic. When we find that special person to fulfill our needs we cannot help ourselves. We just have to take advantage.
We spotted him one night coming out of a 24 hour opened diner. He was tall and rather average in his looks and stature. To a mortal, he would be considered nothing special. He was plain and boring. He was an accountant and lived a normal boring life just like the rest of the mortal masses.
We knew different. He was right for us in so many different ways.
He was not very tall and his puny frame left much to be desired. Deep down, he repulsed me. He was perfect for us. 
He seemed like a man that has never had a good fuck in his life.
We knew.
We were watching.
We watched him for months coming home every night. He was so predictable that it sickened us. After nights of watching him, we knew that we could not wait any longer. We must approach him tonight. There was something we could do, needed to do before the new day arrived.
We approached him as he came home at the expected time. He seemed low and tired for some reason. It made the situation closer to perfect.
He was ripe for the seducing.
We approached him slowly trying to make sure that we did not scare him away. We sent Sophie up to the door first. She had on the skimpiest outfit. Her large breasts were practically falling out of her very low cut top.
We knew that we could not force our way into his house. We needed him to invite us inside. We weren’t worried. It would not be a problem.
Sophie approached him as he unlocked his door. He was startled at first, but when he laid eyes on her he could not resist.
He looked up and saw Alexandria and I. Sophie gave him this sob story about our car breaking down a few blocks away. We mustered up the saddest and most pathetic looks we could give.
He was more than eager to let us inside. I believed he felt like he hit the jackpot.
His home was dingy and dirty. There were magazines and newspapers thrown about, and dust settled on every object in the room.
I bet it smelled like old feet, but the only thing that my nose could pick up was the smell of the blood pulsating in his veins. It calmed me and made me ravenous at the same time.
I asked for a phone and he pointed to it eyes fixed on Sophie who was sitting on the couch legs spread wide with no panties. Her pussy was opened to him and he was hypnotized by it.
I smiled to myself. We had him right where we wanted him. Not that it was very difficult to do. She motioned for him to come to her and he did without hesitation.
He slid next to her on the couch. She removed her shirt and bra and encouraged him to taste her ample breasts.
I leaned against the wall watching.
Alexandria joined them running her fingers through his hair as he filled his mouth with Sophie’s pale and large mounds. He sucked and licked on her breasts like a baby struggling for every last drop of milk. Sophie threw back her head letting her blonde hair draped over the couch.
I just continued to lean against the wall and watched.
Alexandria could not take being ignored anymore. She dropped onto her knees and furiously began to unbuckle his pants. He continued to satisfy himself with Sophie’s breasts as Alexandria feasted on his hard cock swallowing as much as she could. He moaned in appreciation placing his hand on her head.
I just stood amazed.
It didn’t take much for this man to allow three women he did not know and had never seen before into his home. It always made it easy for us. The fact that we were beautiful, curvy and intriguing never failed us.
Men were too easy. Most of them were never a challenge, but it never stopped us.
Her gorgeous mouth engulfed the small shaft of his penis. Her saliva dripped down caressing his scrotum and making a pool on the couch. She sucked his hard cock hoping his warm cum would soon feel her mouth.
Sophie knew what Alexandria wanted to do but she had other plans. She unlatched his lips from her nipple and leaped off the couch. She moved Alexandria out of the way taking over his cock.
She slid his cock into her wet pussy staring at him the entire time.
I could see his eyes roll into the back of his head. I have seen that look a thousand times before. For centuries she has done this to drive men insane. It always amazed me to watch. She rode him slowly at first capturing his gaze and hypnotizing him. His hands reached out finding her ample ass. He squeezed and she began to ride him faster.
Alexandria watched as she played with herself through her panties. I wanted her at that moment, but I knew that I had to keep my eye on the prize. It was feeding time at the zoo and the lions were starving.
I heard him moan and I looked over. Sophie was riding him leaning over letting his tongue glide over her nipples. He could not control his body anymore. He came with a loud moan gripping her ass once again.
His body went limp and Sophie slid from his lap. He looked content and happy. It almost made me change my mind.
Almost.
The girls both turned to me. Their eyes were asking for my approval. I nodded. They reached down and snatched him up from the couch. He stood easily as he did not fear us. He seemed to be anticipating more sex.
He was wrong.
The night was wearing thin and my hunger was growing. They each grabbed an arm. I walked over grabbing his face and made him look me in the eyes. All my disdain for the man and the worthless life that he lived came flooding back to me.
He didn’t deserve to live.
His eyes met mine and I threw back my head opening my mouth wide. His eyes widened as he saw the long and sharp fangs.
He gasped and fought to free his arms. The girls just laughed. They were too strong and his weak frame was no match for them.
“What are you?” He asked almost inaudibly still in shock.
I could smell fear mixed in with the smell of his blood. It was glorious.
I smiled at him ignoring his question. I approached and he began to fight furiously.
For someone with such a pathetic way of life and no reason to live, he seemed intent on not dying tonight. It was such a shame that he chose tonight to value his life. If he made that decision months ago we would not be here. We only want those whose lives seem worthless.
Too bad.
I decided I would not wait any longer. I grabbed his head and pushed it to the side exposing his neck. When the warm iron taste of blood squirted into my mouth, I felt whole and my hunger was fading.
At least until the next moment it was time to feed…




The bar was loud and noisy. It was very dark inside but that was fine with me. I look through the pathetic mortals until my eyes settled on a short pudgy man at a back table.
We followed him here where he frequently stopped to get a drink after work. He was always alone. We never saw him bring a woman here and we thought we knew why.
He was an unattractive short dark black male who had a huge gut. He was sloppy and would be rather unappealing in this mortal world.
But he was perfect for us. No one would miss him because no one loved this gruff and disgusting man. I knew I would have no problem getting him to follow me.
It was my turn to seduce someone tonight and I was appalled that this was the man I would have to seduce. I agreed with Sophie. I too would like for once to seduce someone good-looking, yet I knew that we had rules.
We didn’t just have them for any reason.
The council was very clear that we needed to stay low and not make any waves here. We had to limit ourselves to the ones that would not be missed.
We had rules for a reason.
I walked through the bar very confident. My job was to seduce this pathetic soul and that is what I intended to do. That does not mean I didn’t notice the eyes on me. There were men and women in the bar wishing I was there to bring their fantasies to life.
As horny as I was, my libido was the last thing on my mind. I had a hunger that fueled my entire body and it drove me forward. I fought the urge to make my fantasy come true and feed on every last one of them in the bar. The smell of blood filled my nostrils.
I had to keep my eye on the mission.
I continued toward the back of the room keeping my eyes on him. He barely registered my approach. He was sipping on a beer. When I arrived at his table, he still never looked up!
What a pathetic loser!
“Excuse me? Is this seat taken?” I asked.
Finally the little disgusting man looked up. The look on his face almost made me chuckle. His mouth was moving but there was no sound coming out. He was struggling to answer me.
I didn’t wait on his reply. I just sat at the table crossing my legs. He just stared at me and I knew that I had him without doing a damn thing.
I was wearing my tight short leather mini skirt and a black low cut top that showed off my large breasts.
“I take it you don’t mind if I sit here with you.” I stated.
He shook his head.
I moved my chair closer to him. I was well aware there were eyes on us. I am sure they were wondering why out of all the delicious men in the room, my eyes were only fixed on the reject in the back.
He still didn’t speak.
I smiled.
I reached over and placed my hand on his thigh. There was no mistaken the erection in his pants. I let my hand move there caressing his bulge. I could not help but to think he seemed rather large for such a disgusting little man.
His breathing increased. I leaned over and whispered in his ear.
“I really want to fuck you.”
He stared at me shocked.
“You do?” He asked.
“Yes. Would you like to fuck me?”
His eyes became as large as saucers and he vigorously nodded his head.
I grabbed his hand.
“Would you like to touch my pussy?”
He could barely control himself. I thought he was going to come right there in his pants. He nodded.
I grabbed his hand and placed it under my skirt. I let him discover that I did not have on any panties.
His fingers clumsily found my pussy which was as dry as the Sahara. I moaned pretending that he was making me feel good.
Some of the men in the bar were staring shocked at what was going on in the corner. I ran my fingers across his head as he used his fingers to play with my pussy. I leaned over to whisper in his ear again.
“Let’s go outback so I can let you get more acquainted with my body.”
I removed his hand, adjusted my skirt and stood. I reached out my hand and he grabbed it. I led him through the mesh of tables and men and out the front door.
I was crazy to be holding this pathetic piece of shit when I could be feasting on the gorgeous men this town had to offer.
They had to wait until later.
I just kept thinking that this man wouldn’t know what to do with my pussy even if it had a map on it.
We stepped into the warm night air. I could feel my hunger was increasing and the quicker Sophie can feed the quicker I can. I was kind of pissed that Sophie got to drain this piss ant dry. I was starving and I hated waiting.
I led him without saying a word behind the bar into the dank dark alley. He seemed nervous.
“It’s dark back here.’
His first real sentence and it just had to be the sounds of a weakling. I was beyond disgusted.
“Let’s just come over here.” I suggested leading him back against an adjacent building.
I leaned my body against the building and motioned for him to come to me.
He obeyed and came very close. I lifted my skirt and ordered him to get on his knees. He eagerly dropped down and without any complaints. I spread my legs and he began frantically eating my pussy.
I moaned and pretended it felt so good. I wanted to keep him preoccupied as they moved away from the shadows.
He didn’t notice when Sophie approached him from behind. Our master Jeanette was done feeding. She stayed her distance and just watched.
I continued to let him eat my pussy just staring at Sophie. I made a face and she giggled. He stopped. Before he could spin around, Sophie snatched him up and put him in a head lock. He began to flail his arms. She was squeezing his throat so tight he could barely scream or breathe.
“Be careful! We don’t want him dead…yet.”
She rolled her eyes at me.
“I know what I’m doing!” She replied.
She yanked his neck to the side and sank in her fangs. When she was done she dropped him and he fell to the ground like a ton of bricks.
She wiped the blood from her mouth.
“Why do they all have to be so disgusting?” She asked kicking the man in the head.
“You know why?” Jeanette answered from the shadows.
“I wish there were more attractive people that no one wanted.” She pouted.
“Ladies, we have to go.” Jeanette said moving away from the shadows and approaching us.

“It’s growing late and Alexandria still needs to feed…”


I stared at the ugly woman in back of the restaurant. I watched her as she served tables. All she did was work all day feeding these pathetic mortals. I just stared at her and the thought of feeding on her made me cringe.
I used to wonder why my master would not get involved in these bait and trap games. I used to wonder until I saw who we were trapping. I too would send my lowly servants.
I was tired of hunting down the unappealing. After 200 years, you become tired of slurping the blood of the gross and undesirable. When were we going to get the opportunity to seduce and feed on a sexy, attractive man or woman?
Sometimes I would rather feed on rats than some of the mortals I have to sink my teeth into every night.
This one in particular was one of those. She was fat and greasy with a nasty oily face. She made me want to vomit…if I could vomit. I was glad that all I had to do this time was lure her out of the restaurant. I wasn’t the one fucking her tonight.
She belonged to Alexandria.
Tonight was not the first time I saw this woman. We scouted her out a long time ago. We met in a club and my master thought she would be perfect. I thought she was disgusting, but who am I to argue with master.
She spotted me standing in the doorway leaning against the wall. She looked surprised to see me. She hurriedly placed food down on a table. Wiping her hands on her apron she made her way over to me.
She approached and I took a step back.
“Hey baby!” She exclaimed reaching out to touch me.
I took another step backward. I didn’t want her grimy hands on me. She looked me up and down and I could have sworn that she was practically drooling.
I was wearing a tight black dress with knee high boots. My long blonde hair was down and touched my waist.
“You look so good.” She said licking her lips.
I threw on a false smile and placed my hand on my hip.
“I wanted to see you. I was hoping we could sneak away. Can you take a break?”
“Yes!” She eagerly answered.
“Wait right here.”
She ran to the back of the restaurant and threw open a large set of double doors.
I sighed.
I was getting more annoyed by the second.
As I stood waiting for her, I could feel eyes on me. I turned and found my eyes locking with a beautiful redhead at a table to my right.
She was beautiful with long hair and beautiful green eyes. I was mesmerized for a second. Then she gave me a smile and I started to melt inside. My libido kicked in and I knew that I would disobey my master.
I looked beside her and found an equally beautiful brunette staring at me as well. They motioned me over to their table and I went.
I took a seat next to them.
“Hello ladies.” I said crossing my legs.
The brunette smiled and leaned over the table.
“We saw you standing over there and we both find you very sexy.’
I smiled. I thought they were both beautiful. These were the type of souls I would be willing to take. Of course, I would fuck them first.
“Why thank you,” I answered leaning in closer.
I looked over my shoulder and spotted my Alexandria's kill looking around for me. I ducked my head further down until she passed us and went back between the double doors.
“We were leaving and we were hoping we could go somewhere to hang out and have some fun.” The brunette said taking a sip of her drink.
I knew that I should just obey the rules. I should just leave these two beautiful women and walk away. But they were drawing me into their web and I yearned to taste them. I could smell the delicious scent of their blood flowing through their veins.
“I have a better idea. I have a place for us to go. It’s mysterious and sexy. Shall we go?” I asked.
They both nodded and began to move from the table. They followed me out of the restaurant and I led them down the street to a nearby park.
“Why are we going to the park?” The brunette asked. She looked rather nervous.
I smiled.
“I find it very romantic making love in the park. The thrill of possibly getting caught makes it even better.”
There was a full moon out and it brightened our path through the dark night leading into the wooded park. I lead them through a path back where a statue of the Greek mythological queen of the underworld, Persephone stood.
When we were at the right spot, I stopped and grabbed the brunette planting a nice long kiss on her. There was a bench nearby and I led them over having a seat. The brunette and I continued to kiss. I felt the red head touching my body and it turned me on.
I was lost in the brunette however. I pulled up her shirt exposing her red laced bra. Her pale skin illuminated in the moon light and I pulled down one cup exposing her. I wasted no time tasting her hard erect nipple. I sucked on her breasts for what seemed like forever.
I was not thinking. I had already violated the code so I decided that I would enjoy myself to the max. I knelt down in front of her and lifted her skirt. I smiled to myself as I realized she wasn’t wearing any panties.
I began to eat her pussy. Exhilaration filled me and I could not wait until Alexandria got a hold of this beauty sucking her dry. I was busy trying to suck her dry myself. This is exactly what I wanted. Good old fashioned fuck fest with the beautiful people.
I could feel my master and Alexandria’s presence in the atmosphere. They move so softly and stealthily that no mortal could hear their approach. I was still getting a hang of that.
I should have known better. I knew the rules. Some things are too good to be true. My biggest mistake was engulfing myself in the brunette and not paying very much attention to the red head.
I was so wrapped up in the pleasure I was unaware of what was going on behind me.
“Sophie!”
I heard my name. I heard the panic in my master’s voice and instantly I looked up from the pussy I was devouring.
I was shocked at what I saw.
The redhead was fighting with Alexandria.
She was carrying something in her hand that Alexandria was wrestling her down to take. I immediately turned to face the brunette and she lunged at me knocking me to the ground.
In her hand was a wooden stake.
It dawned on me. They were hunting us.
They knew who we were and were trying to kill us. It made me angry and I shoved the brunette off me. She flew and hit the Statue her limp body falling to the ground.
I felt myself being lifted from the ground. It was my master and she looked at me.
“You know the rules!” She hissed throwing to the ground.
“I know. I was just so sick of all the others.” I explained.
Her midnight blue eyes grew dark.
“Yes, and look where your foolishness has gotten us?”
She walked past me toward the brunette who was just coming to.
Alex had the red head in a head lock and was just toying with her. The girl was crying now.
I turned and watched my master, Jeanette, pin the brunette to the ground. She threw her head back exposing her fangs. She yanks the girl’s head to the side. The brunette’s screams pierced the night as my master drained her.
I turned just in time to see Alexandria push the girls red hair to the side exposing her freckled neck. Without hesitation she sank her fangs into her flesh. When she was done she dropped her limp body to the ground.
By this time, Jeanette made it back over to me and they both just stood glaring at me.
Alex reached out and smacked me in the back of the head.
“You fucking idiot. I should kill you right now!”
Jeannette held up a hand silencing Alexandria.
I stood waiting for my master to speak.
She approached me. Reaching up, she grabbed a fistful of my long blonde hair yanking my head down.
“It’s almost dawn. We have to get back but rest assured. You’re going to pay for this!”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Housewife Checks IN: The Depression of a Writer

I is for...

C is for...