I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus (Part 2) 2014

Christmas Day

I couldn’t sleep all night. I tossed and turned thinking about him and what I should do. When I closed my eyes, I dreamed about fucking him.  My ass would be in the air and I would be taking him deep inside of me. I would come and he would pull out and lick up my juices as they spilled out of my pussy.
Though my husband and I argue and have very little sex, I know he loves me and I… I still love him too. He has my heart but Jim, has my body as I yearned for his touch. I would have laid there thinking about this driving myself crazy if it weren’t for my kids.
They  were up bright and early ready to open the gifts Santa left for them under the tree. They came running into our room to wake us up and continue to prod us until we followed them down the stairs.
The lights on the Christmas tree were lit and some extra gifts daddy and mommy placed late last night where they are to greet them.
“Mommy and daddy Santa came.” My little boy screamed.
I laughed.
“Yes he did,” my husband said sitting by the tree pulling out gifts.
“Looks like we have a couple of good little boys and girls.”
We laughed as they ripped open each gift. My daughter screamed at her new karaoke machine and my son jumped up and down happy about his new sports memorabilia he received for his favorite team.
I went into the kitchen to make coffee for us parents and hot chocolate for the kids. I love these moments. Being with my family and enjoying special mornings like this. To think that I have come so close on many occasions to losing this all because of sex.
I leaned against the counter, put my hands over my face and began to sob. I just cried until I heard someone walk into the kitchen. I set up and turned. I saw my husband standing there with a box in his hand. He looked confused and upset.
“What is that?” I asked looking at the box.
“I don’t know.” He said and tossed it to me
I thought it was a gift from him to me so I didn’t understand why he looked so upset.
“Someone knocked on the door and when I opened it there was no one standing there. I looked down and this box is sitting on the porch. It’s for you.” He said.
Instantly, I knew why he was upset and I knew who this gift was from. My heart began to beat uncontrollably in my chest. How do you find out where I lived? I just stared at it and able to decide what to do.
“Open it.” My husband said looking pissed off. His arms were folded across his chest.
I opened my mouth to give a reason why I shouldn’t open it now. No ideas came, so I did what he told me to do and opened the package.
If I had any doubt about who bought this for me, once I opened it… all doubt had been erased.
Inside was a gold chain. On the chain was a little Santa Claus charm with a diamond on his belly. Thank goodness there was no note. There was just a tag attached with my name on it. Shit, why did I have to tell you my name?
“Who is it from?” My husband asked.
 He reached over and snatched the necklace from my hand.  He looked over for a few seconds. Then without warning and with lightning speed, he tossed the chain across the room and grabbed my arms pushing me against the counter. In the process he knocked a mug from the counter onto the floor.
The shattering glass made my body tense up. I looked into his dark brown eyes and there was rage.
“I knew it. I tried to ignore it but I knew you were fucking  around.”
I wish shaking at this point. I didn’t know he was thinking that all this time.
“Mike, the kids…” I tried to say but he grabbed me tighter.
“Oh now you give a damn about our kids.”
He let me go but he continued to stand close.
“You have the nerve to call me to come and get you after you’re done fucking.”
“Mike I…”
He held up a hand.
“I knew you were cheating but I ignored it and hoped you would come to your senses. I wanted you to see sex is not what’s important. I love you.”
I took a step forward.
“Mike, I love you too. I wasn’t sleeping around.” I lied.
He reached out and grabbed me around my neck.
“Don’t lie to my face.”
He let me go and then left the room.

The rest of Christmas went by in a blur. Mike refused to say two words to me. If there was a moment where we happened to be alone, he treated me like I wasn’t there. Dinner time came and we all sat at the table. My husband said grace.
“Thank you God in heaven for this day. Thank you for sending your son to earth to save us from our sins as we celebrate his birth today. Let us not give into our temptations as you watch over us. Bless this food and the hands that prepared it. Amen.”
Amen” I replied knowing that the temptation part was about me.
My husband’s eyes found mine and I knew I was in deep shit. I couldn’t let my marriage fall apart over this. We all ate while the kids discussed their gifts. Suddenly my husband spoke.
“Hurry and eat. Grandma has gifts over at her house just for you.”
I had to cover my ears from the squeal that flew out of my daughter’s mouth. They rushed to eat their food and  then ran upstairs to  clean up.
When they left my husband turned to look to me.
“I don’t expect you to come along.” He said then he turned and walked out of the kitchen.
In tears I just cleaned up. About 30 minutes later my husband and my kids were gone.
I sat on the couch in my nightgown and robe watching sappy Christmas movies. I was feeling so low. My parents called and I was too sad to answer.
Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I wasn’t thinking. I answered it without checking to see who it was.
I opened the door and tried to slam it back but he was too strong. We both pushed on the door until finally he overpowered me and pushed his way in slamming the door behind him.
“Jim, you have to go.” I said leaned against the wall trying to catch my breath.
“Did you get my gift?” He asked completely ignoring me.
“Yes,” I answered.  “My husband saw it as well and tossed it.”
He looked extremely angry.
“You let him do that?”
“I didn’t let him do anything. Some random person sends your wife jewelry, you tend to get offended.” I said.
“I would have handed it to you personally last night but you left me.”
I walked over to him.
“I told you. You knew I had to leave. Why are you acting so irrationally?” I asked.
“I can’t think straight when it comes to you. I just know that I want you. I need you.”
Before I could say anything he grabbed me and kissed me. I should’ve stopped him but I can’t get enough of this man. He pushed me back until I was sitting on the arm of the couch. I only had on a
nightgown so it was so easy for him to undo his zipper, pull out his big cock, slide my panties aside and fuck me.
I came almost instantly. Fighting and yelling made me so hot and horny that as soon as he slid inside of me I came.
“Oh yes baby. You want this dick so bad. You can’t get enough of it.”
“Oh Jim, No.” I said holding on to him as he pounded my pussy.
 “You see how I handle your sweet pussy? It belongs to me..” He moaned as his blue eyes stared at me  with intensity.
He came hard inside of me… Just as my husband put us in the driveway.
“Oh shit,” I said pushing him off me. “You have to get out now.” I shouted.
I pushed him toward the back door.
“You can’t keep denying how you feel about me.” He said as I pushed him out the French doors.
I regained my composure and walked back into the living room.
My kids ran to hug me and my husband grabbed them and announced it was bedtime. He ushered them upstairs without looking at me. I sat back down on the couch and cried.



Did you miss part 1 yesterday? Click Here to read Part 1.

Want to see our Santa on New Years Eve? Comment below and let me know.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Housewife Checks IN: The Depression of a Writer

I is for...

C is for...