The Dominant Teacher: The Hired Submissive's story




Joshua Jasper dipped his head and brought his lips down to meet mine. It was obvious how hesitant he was to let himself kiss me. He didn’t want to be the aggressor. He wasn't raised this way. Some women in his life pushed him around so much that he feared what would happen if he demanded what he wanted from them. He was frightened of being a dominant figure in the bedroom.
That’s where I come in.
It was a new experience for him so I let it slide. It was only the first time. I had to let him know that women weren’t fragile creatures. We could handle the punishment and then beg for more. I want him to take control and I knew that with my coaching he would have me kneeling before him as the good little submissive that I needed to be.
We kissed and I let him lead. His tongue gently swirled around mine. I let him do what he pleased until I became inpatient and showed him what needed to be done. My lust overtook me and I pulled him to me and unleashed a tirade of hungry kisses claiming his mouth for my own.
I had no fear of frightening him or scaring him away. If this was too much for him, then I need not waste anymore of my time.  He didn’t back down. He matched my hunger with a burning passion of his own. He buried the fingers of his left hand in my hair while his right hand ever so slightly slid up my thigh until he reached the wetness between my thighs.
He began to gently caress my pussy through my lace panties. I stopped him by breaking our kiss and stepped back.
“Tell me what you want me to do and I’ll do it.” I said to him.
He looked taken aback. He just stood there. The wheel in his head was turning just not fast enough for me.
“Give me a command. Treat me like a good little whore and tell me what you want me to do.”
He shook his head.
“I can’t do that.”
“If you don’t demand what you want you will never have it.”
I could see he was considering my statement.
I sighed.
“Tonight I belong to you. You own me and I will not refuse any command you give me. What do you want me to do?”
He swallowed and scratched his head.
“I…I want you to,” He hesitated. “I want you to suck my cock?”
“Is that a question or a demand?” I asked sliding my hands into my panties and using my fingers to play with my clit.
His eyes followed and he licked his lips.
“Suck my cock.” He ordered.
Good Boy, I thought.

“Yes sir,” I said.
I kneeled down in front of him coming face to face with his cock. I undid his belt and unzipped his pants. I pulled his pants down is legs until they reached his ankle. I did the same with is boxers and then I honored his demand.
I licked and sucked on his cock using every skill I had to make him feel pleasure he had never felt before. I stroked his shaft as I licked the head of his hard dick. His moans filled the room. I added my own knowing how much a man loves to hear you are enjoying yourself as much as he does when you are servicing him.
“Oh Shit!” he exclaimed.
I took so much of him in my mouth that I gagged a little which turned him on more.
“More tongue.” He said.
I obliged and swirled my tongue around his shaft while continue to stroke him. I pulled my mouth momentarily from his dick to gently lick his ball. I enjoyed hearing how satisfied he sounded. However, did he tell me to stop sucking his cock?
I stopped suddenly. I pulled back and sat on my heels. He looked upset, confused and lost all at the same time.
“What…why did you stop?”
“I did something you didn’t tell me to do?” I simply stated.
“I don’t understand.” He said running his fingers through his hair.
“I was sucking your cock and then I stopped to suck your balls. You said nothing.”
He had to learn.
“I didn’t tell you to stop sucking my balls and you stopped.”
I smirked.
“Then tell me what to do.”
I stood from my kneeling position and brushed off my knees.
“Like I said, if you want something you need to demand it. Put me in my place. “
I turned away from him.
“I think I’m wasting my time.” I said walking over to the couch and began to collect my clothing, a flogger, a pair of handcuffs and other elements of torture and pleasure I had with me.
Suddenly I felt hands grab me from behind and jerk me backwards.
“I didn’t tell you to go anywhere. We are not done.”
I turned and looked at him.
“Oh yeah?”
He shoved me and I fell onto the couch.
“Take those fucking panties off.”
I didn’t say anything. I did as I was told.
“I’m going to eat your pussy. Open your legs.”
A little rocky but he demanded what he wanted.
I spread my legs.
He knelt down in front of me. He hesitated for a second and looked up at me. I slowly licked my lips.
He then leaned down and let his tongue slowly taste me by starting at my dripping wet hole and ending with his tongue on my clit. My body shuddered and I moaned. That gave him more confidence to keep going. It seemed he liked to fuck me with his tongue and lucky for me I loved it just as much if not more.
My eyes were locked on his as he licked my pussy so slowly taking his time. Suddenly he stopped and stood. I was caught off guard.
“Turn around and stick that ass into the air.
His demand made me giddy inside but I didn’t let that show. I just did like a good little submissive and did as I was told. I stood and turned. I climbed back on the couch and stuck my ass into the air. Without warning I felt a sharp pain on my ass. He slapped me again and I could feel my pussy getting wetter.
He stopped for a second I could tell he was putting on a condom. Then forcefully he entered me making me grip the edge of the couch. He pounded away. I didn’t think he had it in him. Apparently his wife didn’t think he did either.
He began to moan and slap my ass. I could feel myself getting so close. I didn’t want to come yet. My job was to focus on him. I concentrated on his commands. He pulled out and demanded me to lick my juices off his dick. Then he used his dick to slap me in the face.
He then ordered me to put my ass back in the air so he could slip into my wet hole.  He was
fucking me and I had to admit it felt so good. 
“You like it when I fuck you hard, don’t you?” He asked.
I moaned.
“Yes Sir.”
I was impressed.  He was a quick study. This was not the timid man that was afraid to move when he was in my presence. I still wasn’t convinced if he was moving in the right direction. I needed to test him.
“Ohfuck me harder,” I moaned.
My request was met with a hard slap on the ass.
“Did I give you permission to speak?”
“No sir.” I answered.
“Then shut the fuck up.”
That was met with another slap on my ass.
Finally I could not take it anymore. I came hard as he continued to fuck me. It was an incredible orgasm and I thought for a second I stopped breathing. He was right behind me collapsing against me as he came.
We stayed in that position for a minute until finally he moved.
“You can use my shower if you like.”
Thank you but your time is up and I have to be home. Plus, your wife will be here shortly and I am sure you two have a lo o talk about.
I redressed myself and collected my things.  I didn’t need to use my tools on him today but this won’t be the last time I see him. We have more time to get further.
I left after I gave him another evening when we could get together.

***
About three months after my last night with Joshua, I was in my office when my assistant walked in.
“Jill, there is a Mrs. Jasper here to see you.”
I smiled.
“Send her in.”
A tall blonde entered my office with a large smile on her face. I walked around my desk and we embraced.
“Heather, I wasn’t expecting you. What brings you by?”
She sat in the chair and I leaned against my desk in front of her.
“I just came by to thank you.  Joshua is a new man. Not only is our sex life much more interesting, but he finally got the confidence and the courage to ask for that promotion.”
I was surprised.
“He did? Good for him. Did he get it?”
She laughed.
“Actually no, but that didn’t hold him back. He went to another firm and was given a job with a better title, an office and much more money.”
“Oh, “I said. “I am so happy for you.”
She stood and gave me another hug.
“I have to go, but I just had to tell you thanks for giving me a husband that demands what he wants.”
“No problem.”
I went back to sit at my desk as she turned to leave. Suddenly she turned back around and walked over to me.
“Oh, I almost forgot. I have a friend who I confided in about our little arrangement. She seems to be interested in a makeover for her nerdy gamer husband. Can I refer her?”
I smiled.
“Of course,” I answered. “I am always willing to help.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Housewife Checks IN: The Depression of a Writer

I is for...

C is for...