Call Me Daddy

Part 1:


Jodi Lambert



“Get over here,” I ordered pulling her close to me. “It has been too long and I need to fuck you right now.
“Come on,” she giggled.  “Your parents are here. “
I kissed her neck gently.
We were up late at night in the den, trying to finally have some alone time without my parents. My mom and dad have been here visiting for a week and since their arrival, Renée has not wanted to make love to me. She has been afraid my parents would hear us. I can understand her fears. She can get really loud when she moans from pleasure.
My parents have made it no better, staying up with us watching movies and chatting when all I want to do is take her upstairs to our bedroom and fuck her all night. I could not get out of my mind all the nasty and freaky things I wanted to do to her.
“Baby, they are completely knocked out. My mom takes sleeping pills to sleep and my dad snores so loud I doubt they will hear a thing.”
Plus I brought her to the den trying to keep her as far away from my parents as possible.
 I softly turned her face so she could look into my eyes. I wanted her to see how much I desired her sexy body right now.  How much I needed her.  I leaned in for a kiss and she did not turn away. We kissed feverishly.
I could not let my parents keep me from fucking the woman I loved in my own house. I mean, when I was a kid, I used to hear my parents through our paper thin walls and I never said a word. Maybe now, if they heard anything, it would a bit of revenge for traumatizing me for the rest of my life.
I moved from her lips and began to kiss her neck again.  I let my hand roam her body stopping to squeeze her breasts and then letting my hand slide down past her stomach and into her shorts.
She moaned.
“Jodie, I just don’t feel comfortable doing this with your parents here.”
I heard her words, but I knew she wanted me as much as I wanted her.  As she protested, she still opened her legs slightly so I’d have better access to her juicy pussy. I ignored her and removed my shirt.  I wasn’t wearing a bra and I hoped that seeing my breast ready for her warm mouth would make her forget all about my parents.
It worked.  She leaned over taking a nipple into her mouth. Her tongue slowly made circles around my nipples. My pussy began to throb as she took each nipple in her mouth.
“I have been waiting for your touch for a long time.”  I moaned. 
She didn’t say a word.  She continued to lick and suck on my breasts.
When she pulled back, we began to undress.  We were both completely naked. We moved to the floor and began to make out. My thigh was rubbing against her pussy and she began to moan as loud as she normally would. I hould have silenced her but I loved to hear her cry out in pleasure.
I kissed down her body. I stopped when I reached her thighs and licked from her bikini line up to her ankles. She really loved when I did this. She moved her hand down to her pussy and began to rub her clit. I grabbed her fingers and licked her fingers clean of her juices.
She turned me on so much and I felt lucky to have her. I believed at one point in time that I could never get a woman like her. I was considered plain and ordinary. I had short blonde hair and I didn’t wear any makeup.  Renée was different. She was fucking hot.  I loved her caramel complexion she inherited from her African American mother.
“Please…” she begged.
I knew what she wanted.  I was eager to give it to her. The first touch of my tongue on her clit left her moaning like crazy.
I sucked on her pussy and ate her like I was on death row and she was my last meal. Come to think of it…if I was on death row my last meal would be a fat juicy pussy.
The last thing on my mind was anyone seeing us. I wanted to make her come and I wanted to make her come hard. She was the best thing in my life and I hoped I wasn’t on borrowed time. I never thought I could get a girl like her so I knew I had to work hard to please her and give her a reason to stay around.
“Oh Jodi,” she said. “You are going to make me come. Please don’t stop.
I never intended to stop. Yet, I wanted to see her squirt all over the den room carpeted floor like she always does. I would come just from watching her squirt all over our bed, our kitchen counter, in the shower and in my mouth.
I moved my mouth from her pussy and replaced it with two fingers.  She moaned loudly and I silenced her by placing my mouth on hers kissing her hungrily and swallowing her loud screams.
I fucked her vigorously with my finger.  Two fingers normally work, but I wanted to take it to another level.  I added a third finger. It was tight but she was so wet so I continued to fuck her harder and harder with my fingers.  I continued to fuck her while he moaned into my mouth.
Then I heard a creak from the aged hardwood.  It was coming from the door of the den. In my rush to satisfy myself, I forgot to lock the door.
Shit!
I froze.  I looked over to find my father standing there in the doorway. He looked shocked which it made it worse because he didn’t move. He just stood there staring at us completely naked with my fingers shoved up Renée’s pussy.
It seemed like forever before either of us moved. Eventually I pulled my fingers out of Renée and grabbed a blanket laid across the couch to cover our bodies.
“Dad…I…”
I had no clue what I was going to say. I was mortified.  The last thing any child would want is to see their parents naked having sex or having their parents catch you doing freaky nasty things to your lover. My parents were already trying to come to grips with the fact that I was a lesbian and now they have seen firsthand what it looks like when they fuck.  
I didn’t pay any attention to what Renée was doing or the expression on her face. I just knew there was something I had to impress on my dad.
“Dad, please don’t tell mom about this.”
He still looked really shaken but he nodded.
“It’s okay. I’m sorry.  I heard noises and thought maybe someone was breaking in or something. I won’t say anything to mom.” Then he replied flustered.  “Just carry on”. 
He turned and walked out of the room and shut the door. Renée began to laugh until, he reopened the door.
“Lock the door please.” He said then closed it again.
Renée continued to laugh. I didn’t see how she could laugh at this but her giggling was so contagious I had no choice but to laugh as well.
“I think I just traumatized my dad. I don’t know how I am ever going to face him again.” I said still laughing. 
She stopped laughing and looked at me seriously.
“I don’t think he was traumatized.” She moved in and brought her face so close to mine I thought she was going to kiss me.  “

“I have a feeling that your father was turned on.”

Comments

  1. So hot. Just like, crazy hot. You write so vividly that I felt like I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad was definitely turned on...and so was I...0_0

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Housewife Checks IN: The Depression of a Writer

I is for...

C is for...