Call Me Daddy : Part 5

Chapter 5

Reneé Brown



I glared at the clock.
8:17 pm.
I rolled over and my hand reached out feeling the cold empty spot in the bed next to me.
Jodi was out of town on business for the next two days and I hated being alone when I was horny. I laid in bed with my vibrator in hand.
I should use this and not do what I wanted to do.
I wanted to call Richard. I wanted him so badly and it had been so long since we made love. About three weeks ago, Jodi overheard me talking to her dad. I freaked and told her an obvious lie. I could tell she was watching me closely after that. I didn’t want her to be suspicious so we decided to stay away from each other.
I knew he wanted me as much as I wanted him. We sent each other emails about what we wanted to do to each other the next time we got together. Lying here with my vibrator on my pussy I thought about him. It felt so good but not as good as his tongue felt on me.
I couldn’t take it anymore.
I picked up my cell phone and dialed my Jodi’s father’s number. After three rings he answered.
“Hello?” he answered.
“I’m so horny.” I said.
There was silence.
“Jodi is out of town and I need to be fucked so hard tonight.”
I think I shocked him because there was still more silence.
“Hello?” I said.
“Give me 20 minutes.” He said and hung up.
I giggled and hung up the phone.
I waited for him to arrive impatiently. I was yearning for his hands on me. It felt like forever, but soon I heard his knock on my door. I scrambled off the bed, completely naked, and raced to the door. I looked out of the peephole and smiled. I flung the door opened and leaped into his arms. His body was cold but it did nothing to cool down my hot body.
“Someone is happy to see me!” He chuckled walking into the house carrying me. He closed the door and placed his cool lips on mine.
I just stared into his dark brown eyes. He was so beautiful. Tall and strong with a head full of dark black hair. It made his tan skin glow.
“I am happy that you are here.” I exclaimed placing another kiss on his lips.
He smiled gripping my ass.
“I had to tell my wife I was going out to pick up some ice cream.” He said. “So we need to be quick.”
I laughed as he gripped me tighter and began to carry me down the hall into the bedroom. When we got inside, he let me down gently. I climbed on the bed. I spread my legs and exposed my naked wet pussy to him.  
He stared at my pussy while he undressed. He climbed on the bed and placed his body between my legs. His hands found my chocolate brown breasts and surprisingly they were warm. His mouth was too as it enclosed an erect nipple. I moaned in response as his tongue made circles around it.
“Don’t you want to eat my delicious pussy?”
He smiled as he licked his lips.
“Oh yes, my darling.”
He slid down my body and buried his face between my legs. The first sensation of clit tongue contact was a wave of pleasure that rippled through my body.
“Oh that feels so good.. You are driving me insane!” I moaned.
He sat up.
“That’s the plan.” He responded continuing to drive me mad.
I could not take it anymore. I wanted him inside of me.
“I need you to fuck me.”
He sat up with his mouth covered in my juices. He pulled himself over me and kissed me on the mouth. I could taste myself all over him. His mouth trailed down my neck and back to my breasts where he sucked gently on my nipples.
Suddenly he entered me. I was so wet. He slid right in without any problems. I was in heaven as he pounded me. Every time he thrust in and pulled out I could feel myself getting closer and closer to my climax.
He grabbed my right leg and lifted it over his shoulder. The deeper he went the louder I moaned. I could feel my body tighten and the familiar sensations took over me.
“Oh shit! I’m coming!” I exclaimed.
He continued to ram me. I could feel him so deep.
I came hard surrendering my body to the waves of bliss that rippled through me. There was nothing going on in my mind other than how good it felt.
He never faltered as I came all over his hard dick.
I felt like I was going to come again as he pounded me. I was close to coming again. He was the only one that could make me feel this way. When he fucked me I felt so free. I needed this more than I realized.
Finally, he came pulling out and spilling his cum all over my back and ass.
“Oh shit that was good!” He exclaimed.
I laughed.
He paused for a second trying to catch his breath. Then he moved off the bed.
“Don’t move. Let me get a towel.”
I stayed there feeling the cum grow cold and slide down my side. Suddenly I felt a warm towel on my back and he gently cleaned me wiping my pussy as well. When he was done, I rolled over and he collapsed on top of me.
We kissed and he placed his head on my chest.
“We can’t keep this up.” He said.
I knew he was right but I was not ready to give him up.
“We can. We just need to figure out a way.”
He sat up and looked me in the eye.
“There is no way. You are dating my daughter. This relationship would ruin both our lives.”
I didn’t want to hear it. I had no plans to end this. I wanted him for as long I could have him. I knew however that if I pushed him too hard I would never be able to seduce him into my way of thinking. He was going to be mind no matter what. I didn’t care who was hurt. I just wanted him.
Right now, however, I had to reassure him I agreed with him.
“You’re right. It would be complicated and could be disastrous.”
He kissed me on the lips.
“I’m glad that you understand.”
He kissed me again. Then he climbed off the bed and began to redress.
“I have to get out of here. I still need to pick up some ice cream.”
I smiled.

“You can’t forget that. It will blow your cover.” I responded.

Comments

  1. These installments are killing me!!! I need a full book. I feel so bad for wanting Renee and Richard together permanently :/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Housewife Checks IN: The Depression of a Writer

I is for...

My Sexual Journey