Hidden Truth -Part 3 Gym Flow

“If you see him I don’t think he will talk to you. You really pissed him off.” Jake said.
Jake was my friend Taylor’s boyfriend. Apparently he worked with Rocco and was the reason I met him in the first place. He invited him to the party hoping he would find a girl to have some fun with. I decided he would be the best person to help me reach out to Rocco. I wanted Rocco’s whereabouts. He seemed reluctant to tell me anything. His arms were crossed and he wouldn’t look me in the eye.
“Just tell me where I can find him?” I said. “I just want to apologize.”
He sighed.
“Can’t you just call him?”
I shook my head.
“He won’t answer my calls.”
Jake sighed.
“Jake,” Taylor said. “Just tell her where to find him.”
With Tracey’s help, he informed me Saturdays was one of Rocco’s major workout days. 
“You can find Rocco working out at “Body Shape Goldman’s 19 Gym and Nutritional Center,” Jake said.
I knew that place.
It was a well known gym and catered only to the high end clients. The reference Librarian had a couple of their one week free workouts and training session postcards. I swiped one a few weeks ago hoping to get a look inside the gym and knowing the free week session was the only way I was ever going to afford it.
I was thrilled to find out Rocco would be there.
Rocco was on my mind constantly after out last encounter. It wasn’t just the sex, though it was spectacular, I felt terrible about the things I said to him. I wanted to see him and apologize. He wasn’t responding to my calls so I knew I was going to have to do it in person.
In preparation I went shopping…in Taylor’s closet. She was a runner and a workout fashion guru. She owned an extensive workout wardrobe. She was a tad bit smaller than I was but I knew that tighter clothes might make my apology go down a little smoother.
So there I was clothed in some of the latest workout gear as I entered the hottest gym in the city.
 It was the most spectacular gym I had ever see.. It wasn’t that impressive from the outside but once I walked in my mouth fell open.  The large windows gave it an open and bright feeling. It was nothing like the closet of a gym I was used to.  There were large flat screens everywhere I looked.  I didn’t get a chance to find out if Rocco was here before I was greeted by a short Hispanic man.  He looked like all he did was work out. Muscles for days. Probably trying to make up for the fact he was about 5’2”.
“I haven’t seen you here before. You need any help?”
I shoved the postcard at him without saying a word. He scanned the card then looked up me and smiled.
“Oh, so you’re here for the tour.”
I raised an eyebrow.
“No. the card said I have a week’s free access.”
He smiled.
“Yes, but it also says you agree to take the tour.”
My eyes narrowed.
“Give me that!” I ordered snatching the card from him.
I read it. Sure enough in small, very small print, you had to get a tour first.
I sighed.
“Fine, give me the tour. Make it quick.”
He introduced himself as Luis and began to show me around the gym. I was highly impressed. This fitness center had everything. There was cable, Wifi, a pool, a Jacuzzi, and a VIP massage area. The building was mainly all windows with plenty of workout equipment. There was a room for group classes. I was then led to what they called “The Cardio Playroom”. There had to be hundreds of treadmills, elliptical machines, stationary bikes and a few other machines I’ve never seen before.
“This place is fantastic!” I exclaimed.
No wonder I can’t afford it
As we continued to walk around, I looked for Rocco. He wasn’t on any treadmills. When the tour led me upstairs, I searched for him amongst the people circuit training on some weight machines. I didn’t spot him until we went back downstairs.
 I saw him on the weight bench. He was laid across it with a set of weights in his hands. There was a rather large black man  and spotting him. I tried to watch him. The sounds of him grunting and the sweat dripping down his face brought about a tingle between my legs. My goodness it was so sexy seeing him that way.
“Here is our cardio area where you can get some fat burning in…”
“Un huh…,” I responded not really listening to the trainer.
He stopped and looked at me.
“Maybe I should just let you work out.”
Lord, thank you!
I tried to keep my eyes on Rocco as I made my way over to the cardio section. I climbed on the treadmill and watched him. He finished lifting with the free weights and moved to the weight machines next to the cardio equipment. My mouth watered at the sight of him. I continued to watch him on the shoulder press machine…until his eyes locked on me. I immediately broke the connection and stared straight ahead. I fumbled with my headphones. I wanted to get them in before he…
I looked up and found Rocco leaning against my treadmill with a smug smile on his face.
“Haven’t seen you here before,” he said.
“I’m just trying it out,” I said. “I’m looking for a new gym to join.”
He smirked.
“And this being the gym I’ve attended for years has nothing to do with anything, of course.” He sarcastically stated.
I shook my head.
“It’s a coincidence. I had no idea you worked out here.” I lied. “If you will excuse me, I have some calories to burn.”
He raised an eyebrow. Then he reached over and pressed the start button on the treadmill.
“By all means, work up a sweat.”
I sat the treadmill to the speed I wanted and pretended to ignore him. Rocco watched for a second then he increased the speed.  He kept increasing the speed until I was at a running pace. I didn’t want to be embarrassed so I ran until he increased the speed again. Close to busting my ass in front of everyone I pulled out the red emergency stop cord.
He started to laugh.
I slapped his arm.
“That’s not funny.”
“It was a little funny,” he continued to laugh.
“You could’ve hurt me.”
“I would never hurt you,” he replied.
I smiled.
“Why don’t we work out together?” he suggested.
I didn’t hesitate. I reached out my hand and he grabbed it. I let him lead me toward the back of the gym. We passed by weight lifting equipment and muscular men lifting heavy dumbbells. They grunted and groaned as they lifted them over their heads. The loud clang when they hit the ground always bothered me. Some of the men watched us as we walked by.  A couple of them smiled and others nodded their heads at Rocco.
We entered a hallway. There were three doors. Two on one side and one on the other. He bypassed the two restrooms on the left and led me through the one door on the right. The sign on the door said “Employees Only”. Rocco entered the room without hesitation.
It resembled a smokers lounge with  brown leather couches and a large cherry wood bar.
“This place is nice.” I said. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen a place like this in a gym before.”
I looked over as he was closing the door and locking it.
“What are you doing?”
He approached me and wrapped his arms around my waist.
“I want some time alone with you. We haven’t been alone in a couple weeks.”
“Probably because you’ve been avoiding me,” I mumbled.
“Whose fault is that?”
“I…”
“Shhh…,” he said.
He leaned down and kissed me. He smelled like dirty gym socks but I didn’t care. His kiss was intoxicating and I didn’t realize how much I missed it. My hands came to his face as he pulled my body tightly against his. Our kissed lastly for what felt like an eternity. When he pulled back it took me a second to settle back into myself.
“So you think you’re going to bring me in here and think it’s just that easy?”
He raised an eyebrow.
“You are very very sorry, right?” he asked.
I smiled and nodded. He moved back and began to undress me. He removed the tight spandex pants. Then my shirt and my sports bra. When I was good and sufficiently naked, he lifted me over his shoulder.
I laughed.
“What are you doing?”
He carried me over to the brown leather couch and plopped me down. The leather felt cool and sticky on my naked body.
“Smooth move,” I said laughing adjusting myself. “Just throw me down on the couch.”
He smiled and shook his head.
“Do you ever shut up?” he asked dropping down in front of me.
I didn’t answer. His hands were sliding up and down my bare legs. I licked my lips and watched as his eyes trailed over my body.
“What are you waiting for?” I asked.
His eyes narrowed and then he spread my legs. Rocco sat up slightly and placed two fingers inside of me. He knew how to find my G-Spot. He worked it hard. I was going to come soon. He was no fool. He knew I was close to coming. He pulled his fingers out. It was like torture to be so close and just have him stop so suddenly.
He placed his body between my legs. His hands found my breasts and surprisingly they were warm. He squeezed a nipple and I moaned. Then his mouth followed his hands. The sensations were electrifying. He finally used his mouth to engulf as much of my large breast as he could. A moan escaped my lips.
He moved down and dropped his head until it disappeared between my legs. I tossed my head back against the leather as his tongue made contact with the soft outer lips of my pussy. He moaned as he tasted me.  I bit my bottom lip and ran my fingers through his hair.
Suddenly I heard a loud knock on the door.  I jumped.
“Are we supposed to be here?” I asked out of breath.
He sat on his heels wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.
“Don’t worry about that. They’ll go away.”
He stood and began to remove his clothes. I watched him. He was a beautiful man. Tall, lean, smooth olive skin, amazing jet black hair and the sexiest brown eyes.
He approached me again. His body slid perfectly between my legs. He came up to kiss me again. He tasted so sweet I felt like I needed his touch. It gave me something I was missing. Just not sure what that was.
He pushed me down until I was laying flat on the couch and he was on top. He reached down onto the ground and grabbed his shorts. His wallet was inside and he pulled out a condom.
“You are at the gym working out preparing to fuck?” I asked chuckling.
“I have to be prepared when a gorgeous women enters my gym claiming she is there to work out when I know what she really wants,” he replied.
I gasped when he entered me. His large member hit my g-spot in the perfect way.
“Oh…shit!” I exclaimed.
“Why so vulgar?” he asked.
“Don’t you ever shut up?” I countered.
He responded by pounding me harder. I came digging my fingernails into his back. When my orgasm subsided, he pulled out and instructed me to turn over and stick my ass in the air. I did as he asked. He slid inside me with ease. I was so wet he had no problem sliding into me. I could hear his thighs slapping against mine and it almost made me come again. His strokes were masterful. They were slow when they needed to be and fast when he wanted more. Finally he came hard collapsing on me. I felt the warmth of his body on my back.  We lay that way, my breast pressed against the leather and him on top of me.
“Does this come with the membership?” I asked.
He laughed as he laid kisses on me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Housewife Checks IN: The Depression of a Writer

I is for...

C is for...