Hidden Truth: Part 4 Unanswered


“Did I tell you how amazing you look tonight?” Rocco asked.
I looked up from my plate to catch him staring at me. His gaze dripped with lust and a carnal desire that I also felt pulsing through my veins.
I tried not to let my desire get to me. I wanted this date to be different than the others. For the past four months our only encounters were at my place for sex. He would drop by late at night after work or for lunch when he wanted a quickie. There has been nothing substantial but tonight I planned to change that. I wanted to engage him in conversation about our lives and try to get to know him better. I knew I was feeling things for him I didn’t want to feel. I found myself thinking about him often wanting more than just a sexual relationship. I had no idea if he wanted the same. I planned to find out.
That is why I insisted he take me out on a real date. He obliged and took me to a small quiet restaurant downtown. Mario’s was the name and they served some of the best Italian meals in the city. We had a booth in the back corner where we were afforded some privacy.
“You’ve told me like nine times. I get it. I’m hot.” I said taking another bite of my lasagna.
He laughed.
I had to focus on my food in order to keep my own mind off my desire to fuck him right here and now in this restaurant. He looked particularly incredible tonight wearing dark chocolate slacks and a blue and brown buttoned up shirt.
“Well, for the people in the back, I want to say it again. You look fucking incredible and I plan to do some nasty things to you tonight.”
He moved closer to me.
I felt his hand on my knee then slide up my dress. I grabbed it and moved it from my leg. I was determined to have a real conversation with him. As much as I wanted him I wasn’t going to let sex get in the way.
“So,” I asked. “Do you have any family in town?”
He raised an eyebrow.
“Yes,” he answered. “My five brothers and their families.”
Ok, I thought. We’re getting somewhere.
“Five brothers, huh? What are their names?”
He sighed.
“I don’t want to talk about my brothers. I just want to make you feel more uncomfortable,” he said.
He began to lay kisses on my shoulder, then on my neck.
I was dying inside wanting him to continue but I shook it off and pushed him away.
“Well, if you don’t want to talk about your brothers, let’s talk about something else,” I said. “Have you ever been married? I haven’t.”
“Good for you,” he replied not answering my question.
“Well, have you ever been married?”
His hand moved back to my thigh.
“Instead of talking about that, I would rather discuss how I’m going to devour you when we get back to my place.”
He was purposefully avoiding my question. It bothered me. I just wanted to get to know him and he seemed only focused on sleeping with me. I didn’t want just a fuck buddy anymore. I wanted more.
“Alright pretty boy, have you been married or not?”
His forehead wrinkled and he folded his arms across his chest.
“Is this an interrogation?” he asked. “Why are you asking me so many questions?”
I sighed.
“I just want to have a conversation with you about something other than sex.”
“Why?” he asked. “talking about sex is much more fun.”
He reached up and grabbed my face bringing it around to face him. He leaned in and kissed me. Once his lips touched mine I was lost. Our lips moved together until he pulled back.
“Can we just get out of here? There are so many things I want to do to you and if we don’t leave now, I’m going to knock the dishes off the table and do them all right here.”
I shook off the fog of yearning determined to engage.
“Rocco, I have more questions and I really want you to answer them.”
He sighed. I took that as a sign to ask more questions.
“Do your parents live in town?” I questioned.
A muscle twitched at his jaw and he heaved a sigh.
“My parents are dead,” he said matter of factly.
I was stunned into silence. He grabbed my hand and then whispered in my ear.
“Now can we get out of here?”

The drive home was quiet. I felt bad asking him about his parents. I didn’t know they were deceased but I could tell it still affected him. He won this round. There wouldn’t be any more questions right now, but I deserve the right to ask him more later.
We arrived at his home and I was mesmerized. It was a two story mini-mansion. It was warm and inviting much different than I expected from a bachelor pad. There were family pictures on some of the tables and walls.
“Do you want something to drink?” he asked.
“Water, please.” I answered.
He disappeared behind a door leaving me alone in the living room to explore. I took the opportunity to study the pictures I saw. There were many of him and his brothers. I didn’t see much else. There was one picture of a woman holding a baby sitting on a table. You could tell it was taken a long time ago because of the discoloration and the torn edges.
“That’s my mom holding me,” Rocco said behind me.
I jumped and turned to face him.
“You scared the hell out of me,” I replied.
He smiled and sat the glass of water he held down on the table.
“I didn’t mean to, I just saw you looking at the picture.”
I didn’t want to bring up his mother after what happened earlier. I felt like I owed him an apology.
“Listen, I’m sorry I asked about your parents…”
He shook his head.
“You have nothing to be sorry about. You had no clue.”
He reached out and pulled me over to him. Our bodies were pressed against each other’s and I could feel his arousal.
“Let’s just head upstairs to my bedroom.”
He led me up a flight of stairs and down the hall. There was a room shielded by double doors at one end. He opened them and we entered his room.
I was shocked by what I encountered. The room was a neat freak heaven. There wasn’t an item out of place. In the center of the room was a large mahogany canopy bed just begging to be disheveled. I was afraid to walk completely inside.
He chuckled at my hesitance.
“Go on,” he said with his hand on my back.
I walked inside gazing around.
“This is a beautiful room,” I stated.
“Not as beautiful as you are,” was his comeback.
I shook my head and smiled.
“You know that’s fucking cheesy as hell right?”
He laughed then heaved a sigh.
“How do I get you to shut up for once.”
“First, that’s impossible. Second, that’s very sexist of you to try and shut me up. I’ll have you know…”
He grabbed me by both arms with such force it shut me up. Then he leaned down and kissed me. Instead of continuing my explanation to him as to why his words were sexist in their construct, I melted into him placing my hands on his taut muscular chest.
His tongue wrapped around mine as he slid his arms around my waist. He pulled me closer letting his hand slide down my backside gently squeezing my ass.
He suddenly pulled back and grabbed me by the hand.
“Come over to the bed and let me take a good look at you,” he said.
His words didn’t convey much but the look in his eyes made me wet on the spot. They gave away his intense desire. It mirrored my own. I felt defeated in that moment. I didn’t intend to have sex at the forefront of this date but it seemed it was unavoidable when it came to us. He spent the entire date avoiding my questions and trying to get away to sleep with me. I knew I should demand more from him but once he laid his hands on me I lost all fight and gave into my body.
Once we were on the bed, he lay down next to me and we continued to kiss. His hand slid up my dress and found my panties. I spread my legs just a little. To give him better access. He used the opportunity to stroke me through my panties.
“You’re so wet,” he whispered in my ear. His breath on my neck made me shiver. He began to kiss me on my shoulders while he continued to stroke my clit through my panties.
“What do I have to do to get you naked?” he asked.
“Just ask,” I answered.
He smiled that gorgeous smile of his and sat up.
“Strip for me, beautiful,” he requested.
I laughed and slid off the bed.
“What’s the magic word?” I teased.
He moved from the bed and dropped to his knees in front of me on the floor. His cool hands ran up and down my legs.
“Please,” he replied.
Then he ran his tongue up the length of my leg until he reached my inner thigh. He continued reaching my panties. He flicked his tongue against the lacy material causing me to shudder again.
Because he said ‘please’, I began to strip. I started reaching behind me to undo the zipper on my dress. I slowly slid the dress down my body as he watched still on his knees. I let the dress drop to the floor. I kicked it away from me and began to move my body letting it sway frm side to side. I undid the clasp on my bra and it slide down my arms. I stopped short of exposing my breasts.
“Stop teasing me,” he said.
I giggled.
“Oh, that would take all the fun out of it,” I replied.
He stood and approached me. I took a step back. The look in his eyes resembled an animal ready to devour it’s prey. It was scary and exciting all at the same time. My retreat only fueled his need. He grabbed me and pushed me against the wall. Then he kissed me.
After a few seconds I pushed him off.
“Why so aggressive?” I questioned.
“I like it rough,” he replied.
“Well, you should give me an option. What if I don’t like it like that?” I asked still holding onto my bra.
His brow wrinkled and I could tell he was annoyed and frustrated with me.
“You’re right, I should have asked. So I ask you now. Do you want me to fuck you hard and rough? Do you want me to make you come harder than you ever have in your life?”
I licked my lips feeling hot all over. How could I say no to that.
I nodded.
He began to furiously undress. Once he was naked he dropped back down on his knees. He removed my panties moving them down my legs. He placed one leg on his shoulder buried his face between them. It was all happening so fast I could barely keep up.
His tongue did laps from  my soaking wet hole up to my clit. I used the wall for leverage as my legs began to shake.
“Oh, fuck!” I exclaimed.
He moaned in reply.
He moved back and stood. Without warning he lifted me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He entered me and I cried out digging my nails into his shoulders. I held on as he fucked me against the wall. Our breathing was equally labored and on some occasions we moaned in unison.
“Oh god this feels so good,” he blurted.
I had to agree. I could feel my orgasm bubbling up to the surface. I grabbed my breasts and squeezed letting the sensation take me over the edge.
I came harder than I ever had before. I thought I stopped breathing for a second. He came with a visceral cry screaming my name. After a few seconds I could feel his group on me loosen and dropped my legs to the ground.
That was a mistake. My legs were not that prepared. My knees gave out and I fell into Rocco’s arms.
“Knee buckling sex, looks like I did my job,” he joked.
I rolled my eyes at his comment and made my way over to the bed. I layed across the down comforter trying to catch my breath.
Rocco crawled up next to me and propped his head up with his hand.
“Well, I had an amazing time tonight.”
I rolled over and glared at him.
“Are you putting me out?” I asked. “Do I need to call an UBER?”
He laughed.
“Geez, woman. You really know how to over think things.”
I really didn’t know what to think. He seemed to want to keep me at arm’s length. When we're together it’s always about sex. He never stayed the night and this was the first time I had ever been to his house. I assumed he didn’t want me the way I wanted him.
“I just assumed…” I began.

“Well stop assuming and get some rest,” he interrupted. “Round two starts in half an hour.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Housewife Checks IN: The Depression of a Writer

I is for...

C is for...